New missions available !
Tuesday 19/03/2013, 16:06
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
50 messages
New missions available !
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Tuesday 19/03/2013, 16:07

Hey everybody !

We are pleased to announce that new follow-up missions are available in those categories :

Fights
Evolution
Damage
Pillz
Healing
Intoxication
Tournaments
ELO
Survivor

… and brand new missions can be found in those categories :
ELO
Berzerk
Frozn

Enjoy !

edited by Goralion Tuesday 19/03/2013, 16:07
« Previous12345Next »

21/50
M1XTAPE - Legend Português
Wednesday 20/03/2013, 02:26

WW's suggestion in post 7 is a very good one that would be very beneficialfor us players. Especially in the New Blood section it can get kind of jumbled.
22/50
Bliss deBlade - Hero - Time Conquers All English
Wednesday 20/03/2013, 07:11

Agree with chisashiro.Would love to see 1000 win with two character for every clan.
23/50
Haaglar - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Wednesday 20/03/2013, 07:16

Haha I shall enjoy them!
24/50
HoA Grim - Legend - Harbingers of Ares English
Wednesday 20/03/2013, 07:55

Just when I thought I was out, they bring me back in.

Just release Dobbs Ld, please.
25/50
CK-Shawn - Colossus - <=Chaos-Knights=> English
Wednesday 20/03/2013, 08:29

More missions
oh wait that means I need to work even harder just to get the new blood and ld missions completed faster just to get to these other ones specifically the mode missions
Bliss and chisashiro do you know how long that would take for a player to win 1000 times for each clan
most people are not able to finish the 500 yet me included so do not think for one second about 1000 wins for every clan
Thoazol that is a great idea for a mission
any other ideas for next time other than the obvious Duel Mode and new clan missions
26/50
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U R English
Wednesday 20/03/2013, 11:03

About the top 100 in ELO mode mission, there is a little glitch with this one. We just switched it off so that the devs can correct it. Sorry about that.
27/50
Oncoming Storm - Guru - United Romania Română
Wednesday 20/03/2013, 14:23

And by glitch you mean we can't complete it in tournament room any more?
28/50
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Wednesday 20/03/2013, 15:20

I'd personally love to see a bunch of 'win x rounds with a card who has x power (natural)'. Perhaps they could also include better rewards for the lower powered missions too.
29/50
NeoAC - Legend - Time Conquers All English
Wednesday 20/03/2013, 19:12

I'm just going to bring up something. The ELO KO mission, is a challenging mission. It's hard enough to peel off 14 life or more with 25 stars. However this is complicated by the fact that most ELO players simply will not stay in once they realize that they have lost the match. Already today, I have lost KOs to RoyAladin and 11-Ozil , the former actively taunting that I would not receive the KO. I'm sure that there will be more as the scores get higher.

I propose that if we are going to have missions such as this, that instead of having some moderators or something monitoring matches for retroactive KOs, that instead if a player actively bails on an ELO match, or tourney match, that player should receive double the penalty for losing, than if they complete the match the full amount of necessary turns. That way players who earn the mission points get full due and there will be more fair play.

It's probably not something that can be actively implemented either, but I just wanted to throw two cents while expressing displeasure for such players, since I know I'm not the only one who has a problem with them.
30/50
chisashiro - Legend - Organized Konfusion English
Thursday 21/03/2013, 00:36

But i finished all 500 wins mission, to me, there is incentive to play clans with mission.

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals