New missions available !
Tuesday 19/03/2013, 16:06
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
50 messages
New missions available !
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Tuesday 19/03/2013, 16:07

Hey everybody !

We are pleased to announce that new follow-up missions are available in those categories :

Fights
Evolution
Damage
Pillz
Healing
Intoxication
Tournaments
ELO
Survivor

… and brand new missions can be found in those categories :
ELO
Berzerk
Frozn

Enjoy !

edited by Goralion Tuesday 19/03/2013, 16:07
« Previous12345Next »

31/50
Sir B00BY - Legend - UR Clan De Ganadores English
Thursday 21/03/2013, 01:00

I agree soooooooooo much^ please do this!! I get so frustrated when people leave/time out. i get it wastes time to finish, but seriously a minute doesnt make a difference in your elo score..
32/50
CK-Shawn - Colossus - <=Chaos-Knights=> English
Thursday 21/03/2013, 06:02

Chisashiro, you know you are being a little selfish right now
you have to think about how others have to collect the cards, make decks and play against opponents to get the missions completed
you are a level 78 who played longer meaning you had more cards than other players do
so don't only think about yourself
yes there is incentive to play clans with missions which pretty much is all of them but you can do other missions with the clan like the character missions, the new blood missions, ld missions so you have more options than the "you hoped to be here" 1000 wins with a clan missions
just think about your options that you have and try to think about what I can do until the next new missions are released
33/50
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Thursday 21/03/2013, 20:04

So what's going to happen when the Elo top 100 mission is fixed? Will they simply reset all ill-gotten progress? What will happen to the mistakenly distributed rewards?

CK-Shawn, you sound a little selfish too. Wins with clan missions are a nice way of encouraging (and rewarding) players to (and for) playing with different clans. "1000 wins per clan" missions would simply be the next step up in the mission numbers. Unlike, most missions, wins with clans is not meant to be completed quickly, but to be an over-arching goal, an inevitable destination you can reach through simple play, and a little counter saying, "Look how far you've gone," and for some people, that's a reward in itself.

Personally, I would love to see it, and the continued growth of character, clan actions (Pillz with Piranas, for example) and mode missions, as they make a great contrast to the limited-time offers of NB and Ld missions.
34/50
Thursday 21/03/2013, 23:56

DoomBug I am just saying it is not the best time to release them right now since even though the those new blood and Ld missions do have that limited time offer, I can say for the new blood missions, if you get the cards for those missions, you don't need to worry about time because once they are unlocked you can work on them as long as you please and for Ld, I am not defending it because even though they give two months time, they don't really help and still saying most players unlike yourself have to learn strategies with cards they need to do the missions and collecting can be long unless they are literally rich or grinding clintz by playing. I'm not saying it should never come but let everyone at least get up to 250 if not 300 wins per clan before they release the 1000 wins. I was not really being selfish since I know it would happen when they actually release them but hopefully not right now. You do make great points saying that it's a journey but when Chisashiro posted his post it was like he was showing off in a way and just wants to rush the inevitability of those missions to be released. I myself am a missions player since most people who are friends with me know I am a lv 70 who started in 2009 and finished multiple missions during my playing days, but I have to deal with realistic obstacles in my life like most players do like school, work, etc. So as he should wait for the new 1000 missions to come, he should work on other missions.
35/50
chisashiro - Legend - Organized Konfusion English
Friday 22/03/2013, 03:21

Do you mean people who have completed 1000 wins will put those who have not at great disadvantage?
do you mean people who will stop playing if they see the milestone is 1000 wins, even if they still have 250 or 500 to finish first

people might stop playing, or become less active if there is not enough mission. do tell me whether you will keep playing one clan with 500 wins complete and wont play other clan with incomplete mission at all

so who is more selfish then?
36/50
TCA Bliss - Hero - Time Conquers All English
Friday 22/03/2013, 05:01

Whats the problem with people if there's 1000 wins per clan mission?If you don't have the patience then just leave it.But there are lots of players who are waiting eagerly to complete them.
So stop being selfish.
37/50
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Friday 22/03/2013, 05:33

Just want to clarify something, CK-Shawn. I didn't mean to imply that NB and Ld missions are bad, as I don't believe that at all. I simply meant that there was a time limit on activating them and they are added extremely frequently compared to "normal" missions. That said, I disliked NB initially, but have come to accept them as a reward for routinely checking the site and actually using the new cards. It also made New Release Friday more exciting. As for the Ld missions, they shake up the meta-game in certain modes and promote clans and modes as a whole.

I'm curious as to what will happen after the last Ld cards* get their personal missions. (There's only three left, Bella Ld, Futoshi Ld, and Dobbs Ld.) Will the subsequent visits bring a personal normally-available mission for a member of their clan? I certainly hope so.
*I'm assuming that new clan Lds will receive their personal mission on their first visit, like Andy Ld did.
38/50
Friday 22/03/2013, 15:59

Chisashiro, I play all clans no matter what, I play for new blood missions, Ld and regular clan missions. Even though I finished all of their missions at this point, I still go back to them whenever a new card for their clan comes out. You still do not get my point, I have to limit my playing because I have to deal with school, yeah I have breaks on Tuesdays from classes but I can not let one day to be used just to play UR. Even other people specifically the UR Tubers are not uploading videos of UR at this time of the year because of classes limiting their time.
Bliss you do not understand how much more than just wins for all of the clans can do, I have the patience for it to come but I'm hoping they do not rush the release which I was happy they did not, and when they do release it I will be on full force towards finishing them. I am trying to be patient but the both of you are the ones being impatient, in most guilds, most of the players are not playing right now because of either they quit or have other things to deal with which makes them not have enough time.
DoomBug I like how you put it, even better than how I said it, I mean as long as new blood cards keep coming in, it is great for those fridays to get the new cards after collecting enough credits to buy the packs.
I know this can also be a problem but if you missed one of those NB missions they will be in that other missions tab and will cost a few credits but hey if you want to really work on them fine by me.
39/50
Friday 22/03/2013, 16:43

(continuing from my last post)
I try learning new strategies to see if new cards could work in the decks that I currently have at this time as I work on these missions, I know that it will take a while not a rush for those huge missions and do know that there will be losses along the way so that is why I think the new blood and Ld missions do help players with their objectives and implementing more into the game.
Chisashiro yes that does give some disadvantage in a way, and no it will not make people stop playing once seeing a higher milestone but I mean at this moment this is not the best time to release them, kind of like a battle a player has to know when the timing is right in the battle, if timing is lost they could lose the battle because of it. In March, April and May, this is the busiest time for players that I know for many reasons which I do not have to explain even more.
To the both of you (Bliss and Chisashiro) if you two think of me being selfish because I think it would not be the best idea for those missions to be released right now and probably next year or in the summer then you got it all wrong, I am being patient waiting for the next challenge in this game and as I wait, I can make new strategies with New Blood cards, Ld cards and cards with missions, I'm not saying that people stop playing because of not being able to finish missions and releasing more but I'm saying that people stop playing for personal and important reasons like school, work, etc.
40/50
Friday 22/03/2013, 18:55

(finale to what I have to say)
Some if not most of the players have more important things to do like school or work, did you notice that mihoansatsu is rarely making videos of UR on youtube, UM-1984 is not making any videos recently, I am barely working on videos so people can get at least one update a week when possible. And did you notice that Rage a player who is above the both of you and has one of the deadliest decks that I've ever faced, is not playing at all anymore. So think that I'm selfish now, I am just trying to at least get to some cards and I am off, but because of the two of you, I can barely understand why? Why the hell do you have to use your time in this game, think that it is important to rush the inevitable, having to show off that "Oh I completed the 500 wins missions for all clans" when you do not consider doing other missions too and think you are waiting patiently when you two are examples that are not waiting patiently? Tell me why. I will be waiting patiently for it to come whenever and will not wait to get a chance to battle the both of you.

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals