New missions available !
Tuesday 19/03/2013, 16:06
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
50 messages
New missions available !
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Tuesday 19/03/2013, 16:07

Hey everybody !

We are pleased to announce that new follow-up missions are available in those categories :

Fights
Evolution
Damage
Pillz
Healing
Intoxication
Tournaments
ELO
Survivor

… and brand new missions can be found in those categories :
ELO
Berzerk
Frozn

Enjoy !

edited by Goralion Tuesday 19/03/2013, 16:07
« Previous12345Next »

41/50
hashburki - Imperator - REIGN OF THE SUPREMES English
Friday 22/03/2013, 20:32

I don't know what the fuss is about the 1000 clan wins mission? These missions can be completed at anytime, they don't have a time limit.

People who are busy nowadays can always play and finish them later regardless of when these missions are released. I don't see there should be any delay because some people are busy at this moment. These players can always complete them later.

Like many players that have completed the other missions e.g Fights Evolution Damage etc have also completed the Clan 500 wins missions and would obviously want a new bigger challenge for the game progression.

So on that note RELEASE THE 1000 CLAN MISSIONS NOW!
42/50
chisashiro - Legend - Organized Konfusion English
Saturday 23/03/2013, 00:43

@CK-Shawn: we are waiting and hopefully it can be out soon before we lose the incentives to play like we did in the past for finishing the mission. I play to finish these mission independent of their reward, guess you might be the same.
From all the lengthy stuff you wrote, what i read from it is some people have real work to do (School) so they dont have time to play the game, so if there are more mission that might take a long time to do, it might distract them, so you ask us not be selfish so that others can have time to focus more on their other work rather than this game? am i right?
43/50
CK-Shawn - Colossus - <=Chaos-Knights=> English
Saturday 23/03/2013, 02:27

Do you get what I was saying before, it looks like you did not get it, even though players want more challenges, that does not mean that players should keep forcing UR to do as they want them to do, they have Fantasy Rivals as well remember? Once all the problems that might be still there are done they can work on those 1000 wins missions, but then even though players can do them later on, most players now a days are not even playing for to complete missions, just to have fun and enjoy the game which everyone thinks its all just achievements and stuff. And you say that players who already completed the fight, evolution and damage missions also completed the 500 clan missions as well, this is an easy example to counter act your claim um some people who are in my guild and most of my friends on UR. No one will care about what you achieved on UR if you cannot apply it to yourself in real life. Like you said they can take their time why can't everyone who finished already be patient not be a obnoxious pain in the neck and not force the team to release the missions, let's not forget that there were bugs in the system after the recent release. Hopefully those missions come when everyone will not expect it to be released but not right now.
44/50
Saturday 23/03/2013, 06:53

Yes chisashiro that is what I am trying to say and the post before this was for hashburki
45/50
Bliss deBlade - Hero - Time Conquers All English
Saturday 23/03/2013, 12:43

I understand your point Shawn.But what I don't understand is why would people be rushed to complete the missions asap?Why wud they throw away everything in their real life just to have 100% mission completion record?
Missions are not sth to be rushed after to be completed.You can do as many NB missions as you want.But we got to be slow and steady to do the bigger missions we are talking about.Your point is only applicable to those who are over serious about UR and give more priority to this game than their real life.But the number of those over serious people is too small.We understand winning 1000 matches with each clan is no easy stuff.But missions are only for fun.If we do this slowly and without any rush,evn by playing 1 or less hours per day,ultimately when we wud complete them,regardless of the months or years it took,it gives us a pleasant feeling.Its not a matter how much mission points we got.
46/50
Pijanac - Titan - ExtraordinarY KillerS English
Saturday 23/03/2013, 17:42

Am I the only one who thinks that there are way too many missions being released? Every week there are 5 new mission released (new blood and Ld every other week) and now this was added on. That brings us to almost a mission being released every day. Could we slow down that number please?
47/50
Saturday 23/03/2013, 17:57

Bliss you actually got it on the nail if you put it that way, yes that it will take a while but if you already completed all of the 500 win missions at your level, you might be your own counterexample to what you are saying. What I was trying to say was that if the release of the missions is rushed or not timed well, it will be terrible, like how the recent release had bugs. To the both of you, from doing the 500 wins for example, what have you learned as you were trying to complete it?
If both of you state that you did not learn anything from it, well you guys need to think about it more as you play?
For example, I learned new strategies from what worked in a battle and what did not work, to keep anything that helped during one battle the same and fix the problems, also learning how each player will play the clan differently. Do not use my example as your answer, that would be cheating.
48/50
Saturday 23/03/2013, 19:39

Pijanac unfortunately that will not happen
49/50
Blackseraphy - Imperator English
Saturday 23/03/2013, 20:13

Thanks for new missions, I like these very much.

Perhaps the biggest reason I didn't change to fantasy rivals.
50/50
DUC-Saint - Guru Deutsch
Monday 25/03/2013, 15:15

What is the mission "ultimate survivor"? It is secret and i can't find it anywhere. Do i need to complete 500 matches in sv?

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals