Need advice for my deck
Wednesday 20/03/2013, 14:51
D Cr - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
21 messages
Need advice for my deck
D Cr - Senior English - Wednesday 20/03/2013, 14:51

http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/presets/?id_preset=2557291

is my current deck . I am not a fan of Freaks , but the new cards in Freaks coupled with the increase in DRs , i wanted to try it out . Anyways , I am finding the deck pretty good. Its has damage and DR.
I do although hate facing attack manipulation like Montana / Rescue .

Also , the deck tries to minimize the loss of losing a battle.

Wolfganag is by far my favourite card in the deck . It has 4 damage and a solid DR.
« Previous123Next »

2/21
DUC-j00p - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Wednesday 20/03/2013, 22:35

Bad deck idea, because Freaks is not meant to be played mono
it is like when you win the first round with a freak, their bonus becomes useless, so it is way better to have a dual clan deck.

try a deck with at least Bogdan and Grudj in it, complement it by Bertha/ Esmeralda / Quasichoco or if you really have the space Madelone

then look for a half that have enough life gain and/ or damage reduction, also attack manipulation wouldnt harm
and finally, the halfdeck should stand its ground if you only draw 1 or 0 Freaks

example deck: Bogdan Grudj Quasichoco Esmeralda Ongh Rodney Jean Pegh
3/21
D Cr - Senior English
Saturday 23/03/2013, 04:05

Dude reading your comment , I can see that u didnt even look at the deck .

Anyways , I cant afford to half it with Jungo coz i barely hjave about 10k left . Jungo being really popular right now is out of my budget.

I might half it with Montana though.
4/21
Gryazzie - Titan English
Saturday 23/03/2013, 05:47

I know you would try to get your poison to proc in the first round then go all defensive in the others, but sometimes you would just face some SOBs which would turn your game upside down.

Freaks are really never meant for mono, therefore they have no support: cards since their bonus only works once.
Try pair it up with

FPC/La Junta - for quick KOs
Pussycat - For more defensive power
There are some pretty cheap good Jungos around. I see you have 10k.
Radek - 500ctz
Rodney - 1000ctz
Pegh - 1900ctz
Mindy - 500ctz
5/21
D Cr - Senior English
Saturday 23/03/2013, 06:35

Hmm i must say that for some reason I didnt take SoB into consideration ,
As such , I am not much into using LaJunta/FPC/Pussycat/Jungo simply because I want more defense from Attack Manip .

I was considering Montana / Uppers / Sak coz they have good attack manip . But i just realized how weak to SoB that makes my team .

So would maybe the deck pair well with Skeelz ? Or should I try attack Manip ?
I just dont like the idea of having high damage and no attack to back it up [taking into consideration i'd have to w8 a couple of turns to make my team lethal and hence increasing predictability.]
6/21
D Cr - Senior English
Saturday 23/03/2013, 07:15

7/21
Joinone - Titan - XiongDang English
Saturday 23/03/2013, 07:39

What you need is Junkz. Sob + Attack manipulations is pretty good. I once ran a cheap version with pretty good results.
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2550856&list
then you have all the toys to make upgrades. Good luck!
8/21
BK-Stillborn - Titan Español
Saturday 23/03/2013, 18:10

deleted&list , deleted&list , you may prefer Brittany or Wanda instead Ella and i forgot to put Lucy instead Ivana xD
9/21
D Cr - Senior English
Sunday 24/03/2013, 13:30

10/21
Joinone - Titan - XiongDang English
Sunday 24/03/2013, 16:00

Better. However, the best Freaks cards are Bogdan and Grudj. If you can afford Bogdan, you don't have a reason to skip Grudj.
And I don't like Lorna at all. Personal opinion.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals