Need advice for my deck
Wednesday 20/03/2013, 14:51
D Cr - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
21 messages
Need advice for my deck
D Cr - Senior English - Wednesday 20/03/2013, 14:51

http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/presets/?id_preset=2557291

is my current deck . I am not a fan of Freaks , but the new cards in Freaks coupled with the increase in DRs , i wanted to try it out . Anyways , I am finding the deck pretty good. Its has damage and DR.
I do although hate facing attack manipulation like Montana / Rescue .

Also , the deck tries to minimize the loss of losing a battle.

Wolfganag is by far my favourite card in the deck . It has 4 damage and a solid DR.
« Previous123Next »

11/21
Gryazzie - Titan - Immortality English
Sunday 24/03/2013, 16:25

I'm personally ok with Lorna
But then there's better 3* like Chiara Cr and IMO Zeke
12/21
Lafoote - Titan - Hip Hop Messiahz English
Sunday 24/03/2013, 16:51

I disagree somewhat with joinone. I think Madelone is even with Bogdan and stronger than Grudj. She either drops your opponent to 3 life, or improves your chances of winning later rounds. She's not as reliant on the rediculous overpill strategy that Grudj generally favors.

Having said that, this deck will have some issues. Primarily, the clan bonus for Skeelz is not a real advantage for the deck. Poison is already a great weapon vs. SoA. Having a clan that could assist you vs. atk or power clans might be more beneficial.

Going with Skeelz, I would make minor tweaks.
Quasichoco --> Wonald
Snowflake --> Jay

Snowflake is a strong card, but in general she is best played round one. Round one should be home to your poison strike, or a bluff in hopes of opponent overpill. Jay gives you another opportunity to punish your opponent if they thwart your poison. It also makes it more likely to land the poison if they're sweating that 9 dmg attack and save to counter it. Lastly, he's a wonderful suprise 5 point attack whenever it can seal a game. Wonald gives you the same defensive capability of Quasi, but at the 2 star price.
13/21
D Cr - Senior English
Sunday 24/03/2013, 18:05

I chose Skeelz coz they have an immunity to SoB as well in a sense .
Secondly , if the opponent doesnt have SoA , they are good w/o they clan bonus as well . If the opponent is SoA , then as u said , Poison is gr8 .

Also , @Joinone , I dont like Grudj at all personally. I do love Lorna though . She is gr8 against attack manip clans and also power manip clans at times.

@Gryazzie I can't afford Chiara Cr while taking Zeke reduces my chance of procing the Skeelz bonus by a lot .

@Lafoote I agree Madelone is better than Grudj , but Bogdan is better in the sense that many opponents rely on their ability to win/do high damage. Taking into consideration that otherwise i lack any form of SoA , i ll stick to Bogdan .
For the Jay route , I am thinking along the same lines , but I need to save up some money 1st , 1.3k more needed .
14/21
Sunday 24/03/2013, 18:21

Bogdan is strong. Madelone will be an equally strong replacement for weeks he is banned(which will be many).
15/21
D Cr - Senior English
Sunday 24/03/2013, 18:34

I didnt realize that Bogdan gets banned , I always assumed Splata Cr would be instead . Are you sure?? If yes i ll sell Bogdan while its unbanned
16/21
Sunday 24/03/2013, 22:09

I'm sure. If you look right now, he's the #2 vote getter for the week. Bogdan is almost the same card as Splata Cr, and one less star to boot. Splata Cr is still worth playing if Bogdan is out, but I think most people don't own him.
17/21
Joinone - Titan - XiongDang English
Monday 25/03/2013, 01:53

I love Madelone too, it's just she's too similiar to Pyro. Guess what? Nobody uses Pyro. That's why she is only in place for a 3rd-best race.
Why people use over-pill strategy? Because IT WORKS. If not, you won't see them play that way. Even if you baited this, it doesn't mean other people could bait. And there are a lot more psychological things going on that you can only find out by playing in a high level.
18/21
D Cr - Senior English
Tuesday 26/03/2013, 13:03

Anyways , so I played around with my deck a bit and I eventually came to using
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2560499

Something I realized was that
a. Madeleone is not THAT good . I m thinking of tryong Boldovino instead of her .
b. Snowflake is a really good card . Her ability fits in perfectly with poison . Its great to have poison and heal running together .
c. Minerva is a gr8 card . She is barely ever beaten [she only loses if I wish to use her a DR] , but for a 5* her damage is quite low.
d. Quasichoco is an ok card . He can do some DR while he also has a good enough power to evoke poison .
e. Lorna is probably the best card in the deck . Her ability aloows me to take on many many decks with ease. [Its lovely to block a ability based enemy from Roots / GHEIST]
f. Piotr/ Bertha/Redra do their parts well

In total , I feel my deck while now immune to being completely harrased by an opponent [bar decks with too much attack manip. and high damage] , I fell like I traded in too much of damage for it . I nearly always have to w8 for the 4th turn to KO.
Also , I wonder if there are some good +life cards on either deck , I found most were either situational [corage/confidence/etc. or lacked power.]
19/21
jlegolas - Master - night school English
Tuesday 26/03/2013, 16:22

I wouldnt use Piotr this week, i think Baldovino has too many stars (you dont want to use 2 5*'s).
Lorna is nice this week, but i wouldnt use her except versus soa.
I have mixed feelings about Minerva her ability isnt that great in this clan ;(
20/21
D Cr - Senior English
Tuesday 26/03/2013, 16:50

Why this week if I may ask .
Sorry if i m asking too much , I just wanna expand my knowledge of the game .

Also , which cards would u prefer this week ?

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals