An appeal to UR staff for the upcoming new clan

Wednesday 20/03/2013, 17:39
Sicba - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
46 messages
Sicba - Imperator - Open CasketEnglish - Wednesday 20/03/2013, 17:39

Hey, so I decided to write an entirely new topic for this instead of posting in some of many "new clan" topics we have here. Why? Simple. There are 2 reasons, 1 is the UR staff might see this easier and will think about it, 2nd is, I have no intention to think of a bonus for the clan, card stats and so.
Only thing I wanna talk about here is the clans THEME (Ill cover a little bit about the bonus also)
So, when I came here and started playing UR, the thing that got me most exited were the various clans, or better to say their themes. As 1st 2 favorites and my favorite clans, without a contest, FPC and Jungo rose above others. And as many people dont like FPC for their bonus, I play them the most, I reached 500 wins with them 1st, before I even had 250 with most of other clans. Why? Cuz theyre freaking karate ninja badass masters, thats why. And they could have the bonus of Backlash:4DMG, I would still play them the most. Why dont I play Roots, GHEIST, Uppers, PC so much? Cuz I just dont like their themes. Of course, in Surv I do put some Uppers in my deck and so, but I just dont like them so much.
So for the new clan, please, just think about them and do them right. Reading through topics here, one of the favorites, and my personal favorite, would be some medieval knights, wizards and so. And Dragons, this game, if not mistaken, DOES NOT HAVE ONE DRAGON! Its just not right. Bunch of red angry people isnt so fun. Same for people with coats (although Yetis saved them).
TBC later
« Previous12345Next »

41/46
Tansur - Guru - The Trend English
Saturday 30/03/2013, 16:12

Just a simple suggestion; if you want a fantasy style clan, but need it to fit into an urban setting, why not add a clan of LARPers. I see these people from time to time in
42/46
Tansur - Guru - The Trend English
Saturday 30/03/2013, 16:16

Bah. Accidentally hit reply...

Anyway, I see LARPers from time to time in the parks downtown. They would be an amusing clan to write stories for, and you could even work in a TMNT style dragon that approaches them bcause they remind him of the good ole days....
43/46
star brute - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 30/03/2013, 21:23

What about future cops to combat with the Vortex?
44/46
yaoihuntresse - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 30/03/2013, 22:48

If you check out stuff like Changling: The Lost (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Changeling:_The_Lost) or some urban fantasy novels, it'll give you a great idea how you can fit fantasy type characters in a modern setting.
45/46
yaoihuntresse - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 12/04/2013, 00:09

May is coming up and if the upcoming clan follows the pattern of the last two (by arriving in early May), we have a short wait.
46/46
fantasyfreakvi - Titan - United Army English
Friday 12/04/2013, 05:25

I can't see LARPers being their own clan, but I can see one or two joining a medieval clan that was somehow transported here from the past.

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals