Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
9 messages
Best Deck this Week
BMillion - Legend - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Thursday 21/03/2013, 20:11

Sad Clown Bad Fall 1

13:36 Elo you narrowly escaped from BB_MaHuMapKo, The Big Bang (9-7): 1395 ELO
13:31 Elo you drew with Jairo2915, The Brugals (11-11): 1384 ELO
12:56 Elo you narrowly escaped from -A-Sillas12, α Alphas α (8-5): 1388 ELO
12:51 Elo you won by forfeit against Spt_ciappa, Spaghetti Tricolore (16-7): 1378 ELO
12:47 Elo you crushed BB_MaHuMapKo, The Big Bang (13-2): 1367 ELO
12:40 Elo you were annihilated by 0 Barri (1-13): 1355 ELO
12:35 Elo you narrowly escaped from D3ATHRUL3ZzZ, TrAitorzZz (12-11): 1374 ELO
12:17 Elo you won by forfeit against -A-0 BENYI, α Alphas α (9-10): 1366 ELO
12:12 Elo you beat boni.taker (12-4): 1356 ELO
12:05 Elo you beat victordez, Gilda a 5 Stelle (9-4): 1348 ELO
12:01 Elo you beat (BB) Gripp, The Big Bang (10-3): 1338 ELO
11:54 Elo you beat TB_Baltz, Les Têtes Brûlées (14-: 1327 ELO

2/9
Joinone - Titan - XiongDang English
Friday 22/03/2013, 02:29

Congrats! deck is solid. I might use Rodney instead of Radek though
3/9
Ambre1134 - Titan - wicked souls English
Friday 22/03/2013, 03:36

Nice!!! I have to agree with Joinone. Rodney over Radek because u will be fighting with low pillz.
4/9
ghelas - Admin - The Trend English
Friday 22/03/2013, 05:01

Great deck, and also excellent proof about what's disappointing about the meta lately. With so many "OP' cards banned, the element of counter-play in deckbuilding is less significant than it used to be. As many clans are now less specialized, with good utility and damage an option for almost every clan, a deck like this seems like a no-brainer (nothing against it's creator!)

We see the best damage bonus in the game combined with the life-gain bonus that has great synergy with it, in a high-utility deck that also gaps like crazy unless it's facing SoB. Incidentally, it's utility and round-wining power make up for that damage disadvantage against SoB. Because SoB is balanced not to win 100% of the time against Montana and Rescue, they are easily crushed by high base power/round-winning abilities.

I would love UR ELO to take a few steps back, to the months where synergies were less obvious, and counterplay was more important. The relatively recent bans of Olga and Askai didn't make Jungo and Freaks much less OP, but they did eliminate the decks that thrived on countering those cards and the strategies they allowed. So I feel these bans, while technically a good decision, fell short of accomplishing their goal, and perhaps even made the meta a bit more of a mess.
5/9
XC Tree Frog - Imperator - E X C A L I B U R English
Friday 22/03/2013, 05:42

Very nice deck, man. You picked out the perfect cards from these clans. And contrary to what everyone else is saying, I think you should keep Radek because it really messes with the Piranas running rampant and let's him go even with all-stars. Nice job. Now get that extra game for 1400...
6/9
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Friday 22/03/2013, 15:41

7/9
BK-Stillborn - Titan Español
Saturday 23/03/2013, 17:20

Excellent deck, i love both Jungo and freakz and pairing their best cards together is really nice. I think Bertha/Esmeralda and Rodney/Radek are all very good, it all depends on your playstyle and no one is better than other. I personally prefer Esmeralda and Radek
8/9
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Sunday 24/03/2013, 05:56

My argument is that Esmeralda and Rodney are about even, +1 +1 for a star is worth it, not too much not too little.

however, Bertha is a better card than Radek (using the same analogy) Radek has one potential fighting power over Bertha, but for a whole star.

and the thing is that not only is Bertha more solid against SoA, but also you would usually want to pill a lot with Freaks first turn.
9/9
BK-Stillborn - Titan Español
Monday 25/03/2013, 08:31

Nice point of vew oracle. I prefer Esmeralda over Bertha in this build because Grudj an Bogdan are the best openers, after first turn i think is better esmeralda's atk manipulation than bertha's solidness. About Rodney/Radek i think the two are awesome characters and both very similar; i personally use to reserve cards like Radek for the third or even fourth turn with a decent amount of pillz.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals