“Unexpected” Situations

“Unexpected” Situations
Friday 22/03/2013, 11:22
Espectroscuro - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
48 messages
“Unexpected” Situations
Espectroscuro - Admin - Le p0tagerEnglish - Friday 22/03/2013, 11:22

Clint City is a place where many strange things have happened. For example, what about the time when Stalfhaust lost her arm while trapped under a truck, or the news-in-brief column written by the facetious young McArthur. There's also the chance of being mistaken for an anti-alienist and being reduced to ashes at the hands of Mokra. But the most unusual thing is surely those newly-wed grooms, found to have committed suicide with a bullet in their backs, and cradled in the arms of a tearful Belladone!
Get these characters in the shop's packs
5 new missions have been added. Find the list of Newblood missions by clicking on the Missions tab.
« Previous12345Next »

21/48
ghelas - Admin - The Trend English
Sunday 24/03/2013, 14:22

People are underestimating Belladone in ELO. Only 2 damage is a really, really good tradeoff for protecting yourself from your deck's biggest weakness.If you can't 3-round mono SoA with Montana bonus and her, you're doing it wrong.
22/48
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Sunday 24/03/2013, 18:00

@ghelas

thing is i think Don pretty much offers the same thing, but Don is usually a better card, if SoA is not present. and Avola is used more than Don.

thing is, the stop: ability on Belladone is so pathetic, i mean if it was +3 damage then it would definitely be used. as of now, +7 damage with -12 attack is only just 19 attack (yah seems like a big number let me explain) still that 7 damage. ok a random SoA card, say Rico needs to have 2+ pillz to beat Belladone, which is not actually that much if you think about it.

Jeena, Bristone even Flora are good counters.

Belladone can be wonderful in a good hand (13+), but drawing something not as good Angelo Spiaghi Gianfranco Belladone, id much rather have Avola.
23/48
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 24/03/2013, 20:39

Meh, Belladone has her alternatives.
24/48
0 Sykies - Hero - Open Casket Português
Sunday 24/03/2013, 23:06

I'm gonna use Beladonne over Avola.
Like someone said, I think you're underestimating her.
7/7 -12atk min.8 +7 atk against SOA ? That's a powerhouse, even better than Stella.
And, the best thing is that you can use it in mono or half.
Avola needs to be played in mono and hen she faces a Roots/GHEIST she totally dies.
Beladonne, you're my first choice for 5* in ELO now.
25/48
J-Nug - Hero English
Sunday 24/03/2013, 23:54

Hahahaha better then Stella...
26/48
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Monday 25/03/2013, 00:31

Yah better than Stella but Stella a piece of crap in elo......

holy crap Mokra is really op.....

i thought it was -2 power, but then i realized it was damage as well......

what is there to counter Mokra??? in 3 months time i expect him permabanned.
27/48
maki_mUR - Legend - Dragons Cro Clan English
Monday 25/03/2013, 02:00

@0 the oracle
You say belladona is so pathetic because Jeena, Bristone and Flora reduce her damage, and you don't see anything to counter Mokra?? Really??

I think all 4 cards are great and definitely will be used depending on the amounts of SoA, Belladona gets better than Avola, even without SoA clans running rampant there would still be enough ability SoA running around to hurt your Avola. It's still a matter of personal preference, a choice between 2 more damage or a whole lot more stability... Maybe you could even run both, I've seen Avola + Don hands before... (btw next week Moses, Spiaghi and Mona banned, LOL)

While I do think Mokra is really good, it's not close to Spyke or Kalindra and won't have that much impact, simply because it's still only 5 damage that can easily be reduced... Though it's low min in power reduction means it's got awesome winning power, it's going to be be seen a lot, especially with Uranus unbanned (which is a good counter to it).

Stalfhaust's ability looks awesome on paper, though 6 power is not exactly great, that means almost every card in elo outpowers it on equal pillz.
28/48
KitsuneKatsumi - Titan - XiongDang English
Monday 25/03/2013, 04:28

Belladone vs. Avola:

This is hilarious. Avola compares to Glenn while Belladone compares to Dorian. So another way to look at comparing Belladone to Avola is like comparing Dorian to Glenn. Glenn is a great 5* but Dorian is clearly the better choice for ELO.
29/48
KitsuneKatsumi - Titan - XiongDang English
Monday 25/03/2013, 04:32

Counters to Mokra? Um Sak generally has always folded to mono SOA. Mokra only hits for 5 base, any DR also works. Finally, you can fight with any of the many valuable pro power+damage characters as well. Actually any plain pro: damage character beats Sak. Also, poison?
30/48
AmberRed1994 - Imperator - Limit Break English
Monday 25/03/2013, 04:59

Okay so I played Mokra yesterday for Elo, and here's what I realised. This could be just my one-sided opinion though:

You will want to win with Mokra because of that power reduciton. So his DR ability tends to be neglected most of the time. When that happens, he's basically just another Belgosi or Kluwn with a 8 attack bonus. So, yeah. He really isn't that OP'ed after all. Sure he can be a little tricky to beat but then that's about it. My stance about him getting perma-banned soon is wavering.

Correct me if i'm wrong I only played him for a few hours.

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals