I need some advice for a RESCUE ELO deck

I need some advice for a Rescue ELO deck
Friday 22/03/2013, 23:26
OmniEulogy - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
8 messages
I need some advice for a RESCUE ELO deck
OmniEulogy - Hero - Friends Of FateEnglish - Friday 22/03/2013, 23:26

I've taken a bit of a break from UR but I am extremely lost on what is currently considered a good ELO deck for Rescue. I have all of the cards except the LD and at the moment I'm playing through trial and error to find what works. Is there anybody who could give me a small push in the right direction in terms of what a standard Rescue ELO deck is at the moment? Thank you!

2/8
jlegolas - Master - night school English
Saturday 23/03/2013, 00:33

Standard Rescue deck in elo ;d...
3/8
Joinone - Titan - XiongDang English
Saturday 23/03/2013, 02:48

While the other clans have been getting better and better with all the new additions, Rescue has fallen into a trap where new cards are mediocre and even a 6/4 SOA can be banned from elo. This probably means unless super lucky you are gonna have a hard time in a higher level.
The only good thing is that Kerry and Sledg are back, so it's probably still the same old Rescue you are familiar with. And most of the time you can still go for 3 wins.
4/8
Ambre1134 - Titan - wicked souls English
Saturday 23/03/2013, 05:46

Rescue doesn't work too well.
5/8
OmniEulogy - Hero - Friends Of Fate English
Saturday 23/03/2013, 23:21

Yeah they never really have while I played. I guess I just like doing things the hard way
6/8
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Sunday 24/03/2013, 09:56

Just use Cliff. For some reason, when Kerry and Sledg were unbanned, all of the Rescue players forgot that Cliff exists. With Revenge active Cliff is positively OP -- a better XU52 in a clan where EVERY card forces pills.

Remember, kids: if you land 4 damage or more in Round 1, Cliff can KO in fury, and your opponent has to try to figure out when and if you might attempt that. So if you can learn to read your opponent, know when he will make the "safe" move and when he will try to finish the game fast with a "risky" one, you can probably still creep your way up the ELO ranks just fine.

This is why I hate Rescue, by the way.
7/8
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Sunday 24/03/2013, 17:50

Yah guys Rescue is very powerful if used correctly... got me to 1400 once before i hit my inevitable losing streak.

@ghelas totally agree, Cliff is the REASON to use Rescue, better 5* candidate than Sledg. id say use Sledg and Cliff and give up on Kerry (not that great) since Anita is more solid and 2 courages is not good.

while i wont build a deck for you, here are clan staples:

Krash, Cliff, Sledg, Anita, Buckler, Steve.

oh lol thats 6 cards already have fun fitting 2 more cards in.
8/8
Joinone - Titan - XiongDang English
Monday 25/03/2013, 01:34

@ the oracle
That is a good idea and nice deck here
still not a fan of Cliff, but

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals