Reevaluation and simplification of Clintz purchase using credit
Monday 25/03/2013, 17:14
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
33 messages
Reevaluation and simplification of Clintz purchase using credit
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Monday 25/03/2013, 17:14

Hey everybody,

We just launched a new modification of Clintz purchase using credits.
Clintz packs have been removed from the Shop and have been replaced by an addon available directly in the Market. It permits you to buy Clintz with your credits by directly choosing how many credits you want to spend (1 credit = 200 Clintz).
The idea is to revalue direct card purchasing through the Market for those who don't enjoy the random side of characters packs.

We hope you'll like it.
« Previous1234Next »

21/33
hashburki - Imperator - REIGN OF THE SUPREMES English
Monday 25/03/2013, 23:18

Clintz purchase using credits Vs Extended Packs

With Clintz purchase using credits for 20 credits i would get 4k guaranteed. The extended pack gives me a chance to get +50k, though that chance would be quite slim its enough to entice me to buy the extended pack again and again over the clintz purchase method.
My worst case scenario with extended pack would be about 1k maybe even less so i would lose about +3k. My best case scenario would be a +50k giving me a gain of +46k.
The best case scenario even though very rare is nevertheless enough for me to choose extended pack over the Clintz purchase using credits.

Clintz purchase using credits Vs NB packs

On Fridays NB packs are considered to be better than Extended and not only that but you also get to unlock 2-10 credit missions. So yeah, NB packs on Fridays is possibly the #1 choice.
22/33
Vinyl-Scratch - Titan - D-Versified English
Monday 25/03/2013, 23:36

Nice
23/33
Haaglar - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Tuesday 26/03/2013, 04:24

It's a very nice addition as it does its job much better than the old Credits -> Clintz as now it's possible to get rid of a few spare Credits, not that I'll use it anyway . Anyway, the get more characters page looks so lonely with only seven packs now... any news on a new pack type?
24/33
Awsda - Titan English
Tuesday 26/03/2013, 06:03

DJ Korr Cr is worth $2,744.50
25/33
ArtemisBZ - Moderator - BrainZtorm English
Tuesday 26/03/2013, 06:33

I dont see the "missing from my collection" option any more?
26/33
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Tuesday 26/03/2013, 07:44

@Artemis
It's under the Group option, next to the Rarity option and above the clan symbols.
27/33
ArtemisBZ - Moderator - BrainZtorm English
Tuesday 26/03/2013, 08:25

Thanks DoomBug!
28/33
Lord Judgment - Titan - Angels of Pain English
Tuesday 26/03/2013, 09:19

It works as well with the left over scrap of credits you have left to use just to buy more clintz, thought it was pretty cool to have 600 clintz from just three credits. Now if you do the math... EARNING them like said with tourneys events. etc... let's say you made like 5 credits a day... OK so that's 1000 clintz a day, multiply that by 7 days... equals 7,000 clintz.... now 7,000 times 52.... 364,000 clintz. That is just from this feature, there are many others out there. As you can see 364,000 is a high number, almost 40 percent of a mill... Now then, when you get the other features done, I'd say a good 1 Million Clintz can be obtained within a year. Or more if you were smart on the cards, and knowing which MIGHT become Cr. Now think about it... What happens when a 30k card becomes Cr? It turns into 300,000.... What is 364000 divided by 30,000? 12... 12 times 300,000... 3,600,000 a year. IMPRESSIVE! Plus the other features that you used and earned your way up to. Duel Mode helps as well... and if I'm not mistaken, if your a hot head and just wanna do things your way and quickly? Well so be it... some of US players love to earn the things we want, and by force we overcome those who TAKE what is THEIRS, because we are Valuable, and respected. Thing is, it takes time for anything to come through, and only time it self will decide your true fate and future outside the world.
29/33
SIR BARKS - Legend - Vengeful Little Ponies English
Wednesday 27/03/2013, 20:43

Hey can you add standard/non-standard option as well in the market??
30/33
franco80423 - Imperator - Vengeful Little Ponies English
Thursday 28/03/2013, 01:26

I love it. Either I can gamble on packs with my usual 210 creds purchase, or get a quick 42k.

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals