Reevaluation and simplification of Clintz purchase using credit
Monday 25/03/2013, 17:14
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
33 messages
Reevaluation and simplification of Clintz purchase using credit
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Monday 25/03/2013, 17:14

Hey everybody,

We just launched a new modification of Clintz purchase using credits.
Clintz packs have been removed from the Shop and have been replaced by an addon available directly in the Market. It permits you to buy Clintz with your credits by directly choosing how many credits you want to spend (1 credit = 200 Clintz).
The idea is to revalue direct card purchasing through the Market for those who don't enjoy the random side of characters packs.

We hope you'll like it.
« Previous1234Next »

31/33
Memento Mori - Titan - Open Casket English
Monday 01/04/2013, 00:39

I'm sorry for causing trouble with the packs section of urdb.kirlad.net

As Fraggle said, there is no way I can give a precise value for the packs due to randomness and card distribution. I have a vague idea of how cards can be distributed, but it's only speculation from people who posted the cards they got on packs.

As you can see there is a "beta" tag on the site, because it's a work in progress and I seriously doubt it could ever pass that stage. The idea behind this feature was helping to choose between packs, and it only works if you compare the flawed logic behind a pack value with another flawed logic of another pack, not with a real value like the new feature of the market.

And after all this explanation, take the randomness into account. You could get lots of clintz in a single pack, or as UM_AaaBattery got, just 300 clintz.
32/33
hashburki - Imperator - REIGN OF THE SUPREMES English
Saturday 06/04/2013, 09:52

The win 250 games from a clan either rewards 15 credits or 2k clintz. Even according to the "1 credit = 200 Clintz" formula both rewards are not even. Would you mind changing it? or better yet remove the clintz reward altogether.
33/33
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 07/04/2013, 11:04

@Memento Mori: Your not causing problems your feature can help players. its just a problem when people don't think about the random nature of packs.

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals