Elo Deck....something wrong?

Monday 25/03/2013, 21:14
FroznMadness - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
23 messages
FroznMadness - Senior English - Monday 25/03/2013, 21:14

I decided to make an Ulu Watu elo deck, and at first it was doing good. Mind you, I was already in the 950's because of my Nightmare deck. I got up to 986 and then I started losing again! I don't know if I am not balancing out my deck correctly or what the issue is. I would greatly appreciate any advice everyone has.

Here is the deck:
Daddy Jones
Eugene
Fanny
Gabrielle
Kirk
Numar
Shayna
Ulawele

Total raw power is 54 and total raw damage is 29
Beat Uppers, Sakrohm, and sentinels with the deck before I started losing.
« Previous123Next »

11/23
hashburki - Imperator - REIGN OF THE SUPREMES English
Tuesday 26/03/2013, 09:35

12/23
0 ComeAtMe - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Tuesday 26/03/2013, 09:41

Careful Oracle, a bit condescending there...

Nonetheless that is a good deck, Oracle, apart from the fact that Eddie is banned this week (and most weeks for that matter). Eddie can be substituted for Buck if you really want to play Ulu Watu without Eddie.
13/23
Tuesday 26/03/2013, 10:59

Deck I have has brought me up to 1053 so far from low 900s....not the main post deck but the secondary one...
14/23
Tuesday 26/03/2013, 11:03

And I have the same set as you, oracle, save Dave, which I have Gaia, and Eddie (who is elo banned), which I am using Orlando. Make sure you double check your bans before trying to make me look like a fool for trying. You end up looking like a fool yourself.
15/23
Tuesday 26/03/2013, 11:26

And Felicia instead of Fanny. Fanny gets the attack in, but Felicia has better damage and can bluff, and also stop groups like Jungo and Pussycats
16/23
Jamox360 - Titan - Open Casket English
Tuesday 26/03/2013, 11:27

Eddie is amazing because of his power and heal
Not so good damage though
17/23
Tuesday 26/03/2013, 11:50

Eddie is amazing, but he is elo banned. Otherwise I would use him.
18/23
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Tuesday 26/03/2013, 12:15

Orlando is pretty bad. I don't feel a need to elaborate on that.

I give the nod of approval to Oracle's deck (with Buck for Eddie due to ban). Whilst he may not always be the most 'polite' in his posts, he tells it like it is and is usually pretty accurate. I don't often find myself disagreeing.

Unfortunately for you, Ulu Watu are a generally damage-light clan. Whenever you draw a lower star hand, this weakness is emphasised. Just be aware of it. Best of luck!
19/23
Tuesday 26/03/2013, 12:49

Damage is usually 4 and Orlando is better than you think. Just have to play to his strengths or throw him under the bus and make them overpill.
20/23
jlegolas - Master - night school English
Tuesday 26/03/2013, 23:03

You ask for help and disagree with everyone... -__-

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals