Elo Deck....something wrong?

Monday 25/03/2013, 21:14
FroznMadness - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
23 messages
FroznMadness - Senior English - Monday 25/03/2013, 21:14

I decided to make an Ulu Watu elo deck, and at first it was doing good. Mind you, I was already in the 950's because of my Nightmare deck. I got up to 986 and then I started losing again! I don't know if I am not balancing out my deck correctly or what the issue is. I would greatly appreciate any advice everyone has.

Here is the deck:
Daddy Jones
Eugene
Fanny
Gabrielle
Kirk
Numar
Shayna
Ulawele

Total raw power is 54 and total raw damage is 29
Beat Uppers, Sakrohm, and sentinels with the deck before I started losing.
« Previous123Next »

21/23
Thai_231 - Veteran - 3LO MA$T3R English
Wednesday 27/03/2013, 18:50

I used to play mono Ulu Watu but now I don't think mono Ulu Watu is a good idea for Elo. However, if you still like to try Ulu Watu, you should have some basic experience and knowledge about this clan's characteristic.
As Ulu Watu, we don't have a decent SOA and SOB for Elo, we have low damage 2* and 3* pool, and the whole clan is vulnerable to DR. How can you fight against Freaks,Nightmare, Jungo and Pussy Cat which are very familar in Elo, will be a not easy question with an mono Ulu deck. However, Ulu have numerous super walls of 8 power, but I cannot see them in your deck, Frozn. Your deck is okay, but you still need cards for low pill fight, and cards that can scare your opponents when it is in your hand. I will not try to change your deck, but here are some good Ulu cards which I have played with them in the last 2 years, maybe you will find them suitable for you: Hikiyousan, Nanook, Buck, Oraya, Taigo.
Hikiyousan, Buck and Oraya are cards which are not easy to counter and can change the game in one turn.
Nanook is a wall stopping many threats from you, you will need her when Neymar, Greem or Snowflake are coming.
Taigo will help you in zero or one pill battle, almost all of Montana will need two pills to defeat him without pill, due to his low min and his star, he also force many other Sahkrohm and Upper to pill, I don't think Fanny or Orlando can do that. For they are fillers, spending pill on them may be not a good idea.
Good luck.
22/23
Ambre1134 - Titan - wicked souls English
Wednesday 27/03/2013, 23:52

Lol

Orlando is a terrible card.
23/23
BK-Stillborn - Titan Español
Thursday 28/03/2013, 04:24

Such a terrible card. Experience in elo with ulu will tell you.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals