Click here if you forgot your password.

An ELO deck : Wave Riders in the Blight

Wednesday 27/03/2013, 08:07
Sunomis - Guru Deutsch

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
Sunomis - Guru - Le nouveau désordre mondialDeutsch - Wednesday 27/03/2013, 08:07

Hi guys. Would you be so kind as to comment on how to improve my deck ? It is my first dual-clan, and I am very willing to endure your harsh criticism lol.

It's a Freaks-Ulu Watu deck in which I use the Freaks to pressure my opponent, and then the Ulu Watu to beat them down. Someone from my guild suggested I use Bertha instead of Harleen, but, you know, damage reductors ...

Anyway, here is the beast : http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/presets/?id_preset=2561948 Thank you for spending your time on helping me.

2/7
Ambre1134 - Titan - wicked souls English
Wednesday 27/03/2013, 20:18

Bertha is better than Harleen if you are playing a Freaks deck.

The biggest question I'm asking myself is "Why is a person playing Freaks half using Madelone instead of Grudj or Bogdan?)

Personally, I'll take Eddie over Numar when he's not banned.

I'd also use Gabrielle over Taigo. (If you like a power house, try Dave or Fanny)

And I'd probly go Eugene/Nanook instead of Felicia. Eugene goes really well with the Freaks bonus so I'd probly choose Eugene over Nanook for this deck.
3/7
Taso CR - Legend - Harbingers of Ares English
Wednesday 27/03/2013, 20:56

If Bogdan AND Grudj are both banned, I wouldnt play Freaks that week.
4/7
AmberRed1994 - Imperator - Limit Break English
Thursday 28/03/2013, 07:00

^ what they said. Wonald is good too.
5/7
Sunomis - Guru - Le nouveau désordre mondial Deutsch
Thursday 28/03/2013, 07:57

I decided on Madelone over Grudj because she has one more damage. Besides, with her, I don't actually need to win the round to gain an advantage, and I can still play with only a few pillz, just to put a little pressure on my opponent. That way, my move are not as telegraphed as they would be with Grudj.

Thanks for the suggestions about replacing Taigo, too. I choose him to have a better control over the Montana, though. Not to forget that he still beats Fanny with 0 or 1 pillz. But I shall consider it, since it is only against the Montana that he is really usefull (although I have a few strategies up my sleeve with him).

Oh, and I'll try Bertha over Harleen, then. We'll see.
6/7
Sunomis - Guru - Le nouveau désordre mondial Deutsch
Thursday 28/03/2013, 08:10

The reason I chose Madelone instead of Grudj is that I don't actually need to win the round with her, and still gain an advantage over my opponent – whether it's a pillz or a life advantage. That way, her moves are not as telegraphed as they would be with Grudj. Moreover, she still has that one more damage.

As for Taigo, I like him because he's a really great Montana beater. Besides, he beats Fanny at very low pillz – and I got a few tricks up my sleeve with him (we go way back). Still, I'll try something else, cause I'm listening to you guys. I may also replace Felicia with Eugene – we'll see.

Thanks for your suggestions anyway.
7/7
Ambre1134 - Titan - wicked souls English
Thursday 28/03/2013, 12:20

@Taso

Yes! I forgot about Wonald. Wonald >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Harleen.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals