Click here if you forgot your password.

New Abilities

New Abilities
Wednesday 27/03/2013, 13:20
Wakayama3 - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
65 messages
New Abilities
Wakayama3 - Imperator - The United Fans of HomestuckEnglish - Wednesday 27/03/2013, 13:20

Hi! I am one of those who want to see some kind of new ability introduce to widen the gameplay. There are some I have read in other threads which really could be fun to have. It does not necessary have to be a whole new one but maybe some new combination of existing (which are being tested, Mokra, Sabia, Pilzken, Dr Falkenstein, Romana, yea you name them). Please come up with suggestions and ideas and discuss if they really are possible to have or if they are being to OP for example. I'll start of:

Some I've read about in other threads which I really like:

* Protection: Attack
Those darn Montanas and Uppers can't bother you anymore

* Force: 2 pillz
If a character wins the round, the next round the opponent has to use at least 2 pillz on the character (depending that he does not only have 1 pill left).

* Leech: 2 pillz
Take two pillz from your opponent and give them to yourself.

*Stop opp bonus and ability.
Would it not have been nice to have such a ability?
« Previous1234567Next »

11/65
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 28/03/2013, 15:32

Prot. Poison has been shot down repeteadly because A, it's too situational, and B, Soa does the same thing and lots more.
12/65
DUC-j00p - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Friday 05/04/2013, 04:06

Im an elo player, and my idea would reduce the luck factor of draws a little

underdog - if your star count is lower then your opponents the ability will activate (if the star count is equal, the ability wont activate OR the player who doesnt have to act first still activates underdog)

i think this would be a very interesting ability mainly for elo but can work in dt's and events also. it would make a deck much more versatile and up your worst draw. It could not be op since the value can differ. obviously it wouldnt work on 5 or 4 stars,

example: 8/1 Jungo - underdog : poison 1 min 0 or 1 or poison 2 min 5 or power and dmg + 1 or whatever

@thoazol

soa does the same thing as protection dmg and or power (except against as and pc) but soa doesnt protect against the Freaks bonus also

if such an ability must come, isnt this better : immune- if immune is activated, your life cannot be affected by poison or - life

but i dont think its a good idea though
13/65
TharaCorleone - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 05/04/2013, 10:11

I used to have a fan clan whose bonus was Protection: Life. This basically acted as an SOA to - Opp Life abilities and was a counterbonus to the likes of the Berzerk. I personally think this wouldn't be overpowered but that's just me.
14/65
ScF_Valkhon - Titan - El Dorado English
Friday 05/04/2013, 11:13

I think it would be useless... How many - Life do you have to face in a single match?
15/65
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 05/04/2013, 16:29

Time Warp
Turn order is reversed in the next round. For example, you play second in turn one, win with Time Warp, you play second again the next turn. After that, in round 3 you play first (alternating as usual) unless you won with Time Warp again in round 2.

It would be extremely interesting to have this as a bonus, I'd imagine
16/65
DUC-j00p - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Friday 05/04/2013, 16:40

But what about underdog? you like it?
17/65
Jamox360 - Legend - Open Casket English
Friday 05/04/2013, 17:02

Time warp would be great
18/65
Alhalish - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 05/04/2013, 17:10

Rampage :
By sacrificing a card in your hand, a card with this ability may attack more than once.
(Can be really useful, yet highly predictable.)

Piercing Strike :
A card with this ability ignores damage reduction, and may bypass a Protection based ability or bonus.
(This ability shouldn't be given to 8 damage cards, for obvious reasons.)

Last Stand :
This ability can only be activated if the card with this ability is still active in the fourth round. A card with thiz ability may ignore power, damage, and attack reduction, bypass Protection based abilities or bonuses, and may activate fury with no cost.
(Really, really OP when used with a Pussycats half deck, MUST ONLY be given to 5* cards.)

Or maybe it's time to introduce character specific abilities?
For example....

Miasma :
As long as this card remains active in a match, reduce all your opponent's cards' damage by 1, with a minimum of 0 at the start of each round.
(Will look good in a Cockatrice or Basilisk card. Nightmare, perhaps?)

Maybe Last Stand should be a character specific ability... For a Montana card called Tony!
19/65
Alhalish - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 05/04/2013, 17:43

Ohh ohh ohh, here's my favorite!

Madness :
A card with this ability may do the following : (1) Reduce your opponent's damage to zero; (2) Reduce your own damage to zero; (3) Reduce your opponent's power to zero; (4) Reduce your own power to zero; (5) Inflict poison on yourself that will deal 4 damage with a min of 1; (6) Make you lose the match instantly. The result is decided by rolling a six sided die, and you may choose to not activate this effect.
(Making a virtual die is a pain I know, but hey, NOW THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL FUN!)
20/65
Jamox360 - Legend - Open Casket English
Friday 05/04/2013, 18:03

Maybe just a mode with tho.se cards

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals