Click here if you forgot your password.

New Abilities

New Abilities
Wednesday 27/03/2013, 13:20
Wakayama3 - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
65 messages
New Abilities
Wakayama3 - Imperator - The United Fans of HomestuckEnglish - Wednesday 27/03/2013, 13:20

Hi! I am one of those who want to see some kind of new ability introduce to widen the gameplay. There are some I have read in other threads which really could be fun to have. It does not necessary have to be a whole new one but maybe some new combination of existing (which are being tested, Mokra, Sabia, Pilzken, Dr Falkenstein, Romana, yea you name them). Please come up with suggestions and ideas and discuss if they really are possible to have or if they are being to OP for example. I'll start of:

Some I've read about in other threads which I really like:

* Protection: Attack
Those darn Montanas and Uppers can't bother you anymore

* Force: 2 pillz
If a character wins the round, the next round the opponent has to use at least 2 pillz on the character (depending that he does not only have 1 pill left).

* Leech: 2 pillz
Take two pillz from your opponent and give them to yourself.

*Stop opp bonus and ability.
Would it not have been nice to have such a ability?
« Previous1234567Next »

31/65
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 16/04/2013, 11:38

Protection: Atrack is probably never going to be implemented because it gives an advantage to cards with +attack. These two abilities are virtually the same with equal cons and merits, and to upset the balance with protection: attack is unjustified. Protection power was introduced mainly because All Stars were outclassing Ulu and Bangers becaue -Power is so much better than +Power.

Opp. Power = Power completely outclasses and makes obsolete a whole ability (Power = Power Opp), and destroying clans that rely on power manipulation and not just power reduction, like Protection: Power does.

A Backlash: Heal is okay, but in reality how can you heal your opponent as a consequence? Backlash abilities should be kept to damaging oneself.
32/65
Wakayama3 - Imperator - The United Fans of Homestuck English
Tuesday 23/04/2013, 07:18

What about new support combinations?

Support: Poison 1 min 4 (or 5 depending on which card).
Support: Heal 1 Max 8 (or 10 depending on which card)

- 1 opp life per damage min 1, would that be possible? For example on a 3* card with stats 8/1 or 8/2 (and not being in La Junta nor FPC).
33/65
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 23/04/2013, 09:57

Here's a thought.
Poison 2, Support min 1. Alone they have 2 min 1, in mono 2 min 4. Other than being a pain to code it could work.
34/65
mahawirasd - Titan - Immortality English
Tuesday 23/04/2013, 10:25

Stealing a bit from the "what cards you want" thread, perhaps something along the lines of 2 effects per ability or bonus slot such as +/- life and +/- pillz could be easier to implement and makes for some good diversity?
35/65
GWNGeneralZod - Legend - Great White North English
Tuesday 23/04/2013, 13:56

Most cards have abilities that are the opposite of another ability.
Stop opp Ability Stop opp Bonus
Confidence Revenge
Backlash Defeat
Protection Stop
Courage ????

Simple easy ability that only works when your character goes 2nd in the round.
Possible names: Defence/Defend, Reserve, Block.
36/65
GWNGeneralZod - Legend - Great White North English
Monday 10/06/2013, 04:09

...and now we have Reprisal.
I may not have been the first to say it, but I called it.
37/65
troll4663 - Hero - Open Casket English
Monday 10/06/2013, 08:10

Jealousy: For every 4(this number can be changed depending on the card) hearts your opponent has, reduce damage by 1

the funny part is, i came up with this when i was making a create a card thing, but then i was like, huracans? then i saw someone elses based of of huracans except from your opponent and im like.................needz moar damage reduction
38/65
kTizzle(TCA) - Imperator - Time Conquers All English
Thursday 20/06/2013, 03:21

Power=opp power+1
39/65
Cherry-Flavor - Veteran - The Bran Clan English
Tuesday 02/07/2013, 22:57

How about Leech:Attack/Power/Damage instead of just adding or removing or copying take some the opposing cards stats
40/65
qwaiker - Guru - Casual Grind English
Wednesday 03/07/2013, 15:34

______ Victory? Ability activates after a certain card wins, hard to use sometimes, but could be worth it. (The blank is the name of the certain card by the way)

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals