Click here if you forgot your password.

New Abilities

New Abilities
Wednesday 27/03/2013, 13:20
Wakayama3 - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
65 messages
New Abilities
Wakayama3 - Imperator - The United Fans of HomestuckEnglish - Wednesday 27/03/2013, 13:20

Hi! I am one of those who want to see some kind of new ability introduce to widen the gameplay. There are some I have read in other threads which really could be fun to have. It does not necessary have to be a whole new one but maybe some new combination of existing (which are being tested, Mokra, Sabia, Pilzken, Dr Falkenstein, Romana, yea you name them). Please come up with suggestions and ideas and discuss if they really are possible to have or if they are being to OP for example. I'll start of:

Some I've read about in other threads which I really like:

* Protection: Attack
Those darn Montanas and Uppers can't bother you anymore

* Force: 2 pillz
If a character wins the round, the next round the opponent has to use at least 2 pillz on the character (depending that he does not only have 1 pill left).

* Leech: 2 pillz
Take two pillz from your opponent and give them to yourself.

*Stop opp bonus and ability.
Would it not have been nice to have such a ability?
« Previous1234567Next »

41/65
hutson01134 - Guru - wicked souls English
Wednesday 03/07/2013, 16:55

Protection: Life. (-life abilities and poison are not affected this turn).
And a new condition:
Critical: XXXX. The ability activates if you have less than or equal to 6 life. (XXXX is the ability. Like -4pwr min 2).
42/65
Wakayama3 - Imperator - The United Fans of Homestuck English
Wednesday 03/07/2013, 17:03

@qwaiker

I don't think that ability could work since it is a VERY specific card among more than 800. The only thing I COULD imagine is some kind of ability activated by another clan such as in FR. But I don't think that is ever going to be implemented in UR. To much gamechange.
43/65
Cherry-Flavor - Hero - The Bran Clan English
Thursday 04/07/2013, 06:24

What about a life/pillz removal ability that affects your opponent only when they win/lose a round after they are affected
44/65
Space Churros - Imperator - WAR ACADEMY English
Thursday 04/07/2013, 08:38

How about an ability where it takes effect the next round? like win this round and the next round you get the effect for example..

Reward(cause I don't know what to call it yet): +12 attack and in the next round you get +12 attack for that attack.. it means your other Character benefits the win of the other character peviously
45/65
qwaiker - Hero - Casual Grind English
Thursday 04/07/2013, 16:27

How about Reduction Absorb?

It's basically like Protection: Damage, but if you win the round, half of the DR becomes a +life for you, so if there's a -3 Opp. Damage DR and you win with Reduction Absorb, you get 1 life including your full damage. So its max would be +3 life since there are no -8 Opp. Damage cards.

Stacked damage reductions are added in total, and then halved. If the half of the number is like 1.5, that counts as only 1 life. DRs like Florida Jane without her bonus gives no life, since she only reduces 1.
46/65
kTizzle(TCA) - Imperator - Time Conquers All English
Sunday 07/07/2013, 08:02

Intoxication: ______

basically you get an ability if you are poisoned

There are two ways this can be used: ability can be either broken like stops or very bad---aka give a card great stats but make it lose those stats to poison or get a backlash or give a mediocre card great ability if you are poisoned
47/65
Bemmoth - Titan English
Sunday 07/07/2013, 10:53

How about, Null: Power/Damage/Atk/Life/Pillz
Nullifies all power/damage/atk/life/pillz abilities and bonuses. Act as if they are SoA'd or SoB'd.
Example: If the bonus Null: Life was activated, skills like Heal, Poison, -life, and +life would act as if they are SoA'd, or SoB'd.
However, if the ability is Stop: Ability, it's still canceled because it isn't SoA'd, it's only nulled.

Since we have the dual ability cards, why not something like: Poison a, Min. b and Heal x, Max. y.
Maybe something like Poison 1, Min. 3 and Heal 1, Max. 15 might be fair?
48/65
qwaiker - Hero - Casual Grind English
Sunday 07/07/2013, 11:29

_______ Presence, where if your opponent has the specific clan, you unlock the ability.
49/65
Wakayama3 - Imperator - The United Fans of Homestuck English
Sunday 07/07/2013, 12:14

@Bemmoth

Yea, new dualabilities would have been cool. It is sad that Stop opp. Bonus and Ability is too OP on any card.
I could imagine the ability Revenge: + 2 life and 2 pillz or just + 1 life and 1 pillz. The first one need to be conditioned, or else it might end up too OP.

What do you guys think?
50/65
0men - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 07/07/2013, 16:48

Actually i would like to see hidden combos added like if r vampires are on the field they each get +1 life or if Amy and a vamp are on the feld Amy gains +2 power and the loses 1 power. Limitless possiblilities.

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals