Click here if you forgot your password.

New Abilities

New Abilities
Wednesday 27/03/2013, 13:20
Wakayama3 - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
65 messages
New Abilities
Wakayama3 - Imperator - The United Fans of HomestuckEnglish - Wednesday 27/03/2013, 13:20

Hi! I am one of those who want to see some kind of new ability introduce to widen the gameplay. There are some I have read in other threads which really could be fun to have. It does not necessary have to be a whole new one but maybe some new combination of existing (which are being tested, Mokra, Sabia, Pilzken, Dr Falkenstein, Romana, yea you name them). Please come up with suggestions and ideas and discuss if they really are possible to have or if they are being to OP for example. I'll start of:

Some I've read about in other threads which I really like:

* Protection: Attack
Those darn Montanas and Uppers can't bother you anymore

* Force: 2 pillz
If a character wins the round, the next round the opponent has to use at least 2 pillz on the character (depending that he does not only have 1 pill left).

* Leech: 2 pillz
Take two pillz from your opponent and give them to yourself.

*Stop opp bonus and ability.
Would it not have been nice to have such a ability?
« Previous1234567Next »

51/65
Wakayama3 - Imperator - The United Fans of Homestuck English
Sunday 07/07/2013, 18:26

@0omen

+1
Only, it must be a specific group (group of cards) of vampires then. And who will they be?.... Ielena....
52/65
Bemmoth - Titan English
Thursday 11/07/2013, 23:10

The ability I'm mentioning isn't SoA or SoB. It's a conditional version of SoA and SoB. There would be different versions:
Null: Power - Nullifies all +/- power abilities/bonuses
Null: Damage - Nullifies all +/- damage abilities/bonuses
Null: Attack - Nullifies all +/- atk abilities/bonuses
Null: Life - Nullifies all +/- life abilities/bonuses (heal and poison included)
Null: Pillz - Nullifies all +/- pillz abilities

It's like having SoA or SoB, but more conditional, but would also have different uses. Null: Damage vs a dual-DR card (such as Charlie) would essentially = Protection: Damage. However, Null: Damage could be used against a card like Chiro and be essentially a DR with "-6 opp dmg".

And since it nulls the ability, it doesn't stop it, so if you used Null: Attack on a card like Dagouba (Stop: +8 attack), Dagouba's ability isn't triggered because it wasn't stopped.
53/65
Cherry-Flavor - Veteran - The Bran Clan English
Monday 12/08/2013, 06:31

Other than Protection: Attack they could bring in some of the abilities/bonuses from Fantasy Rivals they a Pill Burn sort of like poison but for pills and a Pill Restore like heal but for pills 2 others I found interesting were Impose Power and Impose Damage where the card forces their power or damage on the other card
54/65
Tuesday 13/08/2013, 09:08

As I have applied to many of my OC's in AsianRepublic's thread....

..... * opp. star-count
Attack + 3 * opp. star-count
- 1 opp life per opp. star-count min. 3

Any counters?
55/65
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Tuesday 13/08/2013, 21:57

Surprised we've yet to see anything along these lines, they're not particularly different to +1 Life/Pillz Per Damage...
-X Opp. Life Per Damage, Min Y
-X Opp. Pillz Per Damage, Min Y
56/65
Thursday 15/08/2013, 06:31

What about a reverse life/pills per damage ability
Defeat: -X Opp Life Per Opp Damage
Defeat: -X Opp Pillz Per Opp Damage
could throw in minimums on the 2 of them I guess would kind of suck winning a round with Kiki Cr or DJ Korr Cr just to lose 8 life or 8 pillz funny but brutal
57/65
Sunday 25/08/2013, 05:45

I also shared this on the Clan Ideas thread but was really excited and wanted to get it out I saw someone had said a Shaman clan somewhere and thought of an awesome bonus which could translate into abilities as well so it would sort of be like poison to where you kind of want to use it early in the battle it would be called Curse and the way it works is it would be like Curse: Power - X min Y or Curse: Damage -X min Y or Curse: Attack -X min Y and after the character wins each enemy after will lose the Power or Damage or Attack mentioned in the Bonus/ Ability there could also be a reverse version where all teammates get a bonus to Power, Damage, or Attack
58/65
coolenough - Senior English
Monday 26/08/2013, 00:28

I want to see a split bonus clan.
Example: angels and demons where angels get +1 power and damage and demons get -1 power and damage min 1
59/65
Friday 18/10/2013, 08:50

What about the "new" ability in FR. Exchange power (or dmg?). Is it implementable in UR?
60/65
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 18/10/2013, 15:07

Probably. It's another story when there's a good time for it.

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals