Secure Trades

Secure Trades
Friday 29/03/2013, 21:34
(13) - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
10 messages
Secure Trades
(13) - Legend - the courtyard of shadowsEnglish - Friday 29/03/2013, 21:34

I was trying to make a Secure Trade today and couldn't.
The trade was for cards plus clintz. I was able to add the cards but not the clintz. I kept getting and message staitng that I didn't have enough clitz. I had enough. Is the 5% tax added to the amout or taken from it? If it's added to it that would explain it because then I wouldn't have had enough.Anyone know? Any other ideas.

2/10
(13) - Legend - the courtyard of shadows English
Friday 29/03/2013, 22:01

Is there a limit on how many clitz can be added to the deal?
3/10
PKM_CHUTIYA - Titan - • » вєαυтιƒυℓ αηgєℓz « • English
Saturday 30/03/2013, 11:41

U must had a little more than wat u r going to put this is because of tax
4/10
Infiniti - Event team - E X C A L I B U R English
Saturday 30/03/2013, 12:14

5% tax is taken from it. You need to do the maths and find how much you really are trading.
5/10
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Saturday 30/03/2013, 14:31

Tax should be deducted from the amount you put to the trade, so the receiver gets less than the absolute value.

Reason why that trade fails might be to the clintz update lag- something that happens on UR every now and then. At those cases what you see on your account is not what you in reality have, because your latest buys or sells have not yet been registered fully. this is longstanding technical issue that fixes itself in few minutes upto about 8 hours, depending on unknown reasons and there is nothing you can do about it (refreshing browser caches does not help etc.).

If you have enough money on account (in reality, according to server - not according to your user interface) - you can make transaction.

Way to know if you have this update lag issue is to sell some cheap card and go look main page, after you get the sales done the sales message displays your real balance in it like this -> "jepepe has bought your Dolly for 279 Clintz (32 159 Clintz in the Bank)" - if that "in the bank" amount is different from what you see on left panel you are subject to lag. The message from sales displays right amount of clintz (since it comes straight from the market accounting subsystem instead of lagging part of the player profile).

this might be the reason...
6/10
SIR BARKS - Legend - Vengeful Little Ponies English
Sunday 31/03/2013, 00:53

Suppose you have X clintz and Y cards.
Then according to secure trade rules you should pay 2 clintz per every card and then give 5% tax to kate.

so you should the following amount of clintz to the trade.

P= (X-2Y)*(0.9523809523809524)
7/10
Sir B00BY - Legend - UR Clan De Ganadores English
Sunday 31/03/2013, 01:11

The tax applied ONLY to whomever puts in the clintz. if uou are buying 10 whatever card at 100 clintz each, it will cost you 1050.
its clintz*1.05 to get how much you will have taken from your clintz bank
8/10
(13) - Legend - the courtyard of shadows English
Sunday 31/03/2013, 01:16

Thanks, It was the 5% tax on the clintz that I didn't have.
9/10
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Sunday 31/03/2013, 09:51

If ST works that way its very unintuitive IMHO. In every other part in this game the clintz value has tax in (as value added tax) so why secure trades differ from this? Its way easier to enter just some price and know its in reality 5% less; because it always is.
10/10
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 01/04/2013, 20:42

It still work that way.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals