Gheist Deck Help

GHEIST Deck Help
Saturday 30/03/2013, 01:11
0 GURU - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
14 messages
Gheist Deck Help
0 GURU - Veteran English - Saturday 30/03/2013, 01:11

I have all GHEIST but the cr's can anyone help me build an elo deck with them?
« Previous12Next »

11/14
0 Nomi - Titan - Street Owners English
Sunday 31/03/2013, 09:28

I would make it like this: Ksendra/XU52, Hriger, Leviatonn, Klawz, Bristone, Stalfhaust/leet Uranus tech, Elke, Z3r0 D34d.
Uranus is a godly splash in weeks with few SOA.
12/14
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Monday 01/04/2013, 11:35

Wurmhol is viable.... trust me. Elke comes first if you want something defeat based. great on Jungo weeks (not this week).
Platinum is useless most of the time though....

Ksendra is ok... but i really dislike DR on 5*s. DR is not even that good min. of 3, XU52 comes first.
Wardom is.... situational never that great. and vs SoA even though he has 8 power, xu52's 6 damage is still a bit more threatening imo. XU52 king of 5*s.

Klawz > Stalfhaust its so hard to win with Stalfhaust trust me.

Hriger > Methane > Anibal
Hriger is so underrated its not funny..... thing is SoA's are everywhere (bonus) and so when they come, 6 damage is so much better than 5 damage. also that 1 pill is more threatening than that 1 damage. Anibal is so conditional...
13/14
JohnnyxDeath - Senior English
Monday 01/04/2013, 23:50

If you want you can add nightmares to have half deck. When used, you can cancel bonus and ability
14/14
Ambre1134 - Titan - wicked souls English
Tuesday 02/04/2013, 13:57

You can try Roots this week.

Jeena and Tuck aren't banned so Roots>GHEIST for the week.

Ksendra can do some offense as well as defence. For example, Ksendra's Dr makes the opponent not want to pill as you can just bluff Ksendra. 7,7 is also pretty good stats.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals