Important changes on the forum moderation
Tuesday 02/04/2013, 15:18
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
52 messages
Important changes on the forum moderation
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Tuesday 02/04/2013, 15:18

Hey everybody,

To give you more freedom and especially more reactivity on the forum, we decided to switch nearly all forum sections in autovalidation mode (except "Staff's announcements" for now). It will have several effects we are going to watch carefully, the first being flood increasing and off-topic subjects appearance.

Several moderation tools have been released so you will be able to report unsuitable posts or topics. The moderation team will handle those reports and act accordingly. On the right of each post / topic, you will find an option which will allow you to report it to moderators if necessary.

We insist on the fact you are the first players of this novelty and its durability. If rules are respected and discussions take place in a good atmosphere, we will maintain this system ; otherwise, we will go back to the old moderation system.

Anyway please note we will be intransigent about reported insulting / trolling posts.

Have fun !
« Previous123456Next »

11/52
-Wicer- - Moderator - Harbingers of Ares English
Tuesday 02/04/2013, 23:38

@Wp_Jamox360 (Post 10)

Moderators aren't put out of the job at all. While accepting or rejecting posts and threads might be a bit different now, there is still checking the reported posts, and adding tags to threads, such as [RECR] or [SELLTRADE] etc. There is also making sure that threads are now in the correct subsection of the forum, on top of the other moderation jobs.
12/52
0 Jamox - Legend - Open Casket English
Wednesday 03/04/2013, 00:52

Oh I see cool
But there jobs have been halved
13/52
Alhalish - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 03/04/2013, 03:26

Nice feature, I guess. It's not an ability to edit and delete posts as a topic creator, but it will be helpful in KILLING trolls.
14/52
Ambre1134 - Titan - wicked souls English
Wednesday 03/04/2013, 03:45

EPIC!
15/52
theKFCguy - Imperator - Great White North English
Wednesday 03/04/2013, 05:21

Sweet, now all we need is an edit option and the forums will be golden.
16/52
Bojax - Legend - Time Conquers All English
Wednesday 03/04/2013, 06:01

Speaking of the edit option it no longer appears to be working within my guild.
17/52
Sir B00BY - Legend English
Wednesday 03/04/2013, 11:10

@theKFC
Moderators, event team members, operators, FO, and admins are enTRUSTED with these tool to help correct spelling, grammar, tags, etc. I think that may stay with the "red tag" players as it is both a blessing and a burden to have to and be able to fix errors. Having for own post is not a bad idea tho.
18/52
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 03/04/2013, 12:14

@WP_jamox360: Though we did help run the forums that's not our main job. We are here to help players, this involves answering questions, clearing caches, Looking at abuse reports e.c.t

Looking after the forum is just something else we do ontop of it. With this update it dosn't actually decrease our workload. It kind of increases it as we now cant see all the new posts in one easy to read spot, so we have to work extre hard checking everything on the forums and checking the thread and post abuse reports.
19/52
0 Jamox - Legend - Open Casket English
Wednesday 03/04/2013, 12:15

Woah lol so like doubled!
20/52
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 03/04/2013, 12:26

I wouldn't say doubled, just became a bit harder.

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals