DT Extended : girls power !
Thursday 04/04/2013, 15:35
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
30 messages
DT Extended : girls power !
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Thursday 04/04/2013, 15:35

Hey everybody,

Tomorrow will be a special day ! From 11am to midnight GMT +1, only girls of 4 clans will be allowed in DT Extended decks !

The 4 Clans will be kept secret until tomorrow. Want more informations ? Stay tuned !
« Previous123Next »

21/30
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U R English
Friday 05/04/2013, 11:31

22/30
mihalll7_UM - Event team - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 05/04/2013, 12:08

Why isn't Martha allowed?
23/30
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 05/04/2013, 13:39

Eh, I was half-right. Close enough.
24/30
hashburki - Imperator - REIGN OF THE SUPREMES English
Friday 05/04/2013, 14:03

Apparently Martha is a guy and Pegh is a Girl. LOL
I could have sworn Pegh was a he and not a she.
and what about Saho? last art definitely suggests he/she should be allowed.
25/30
kazjun - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Friday 05/04/2013, 14:08

Well, a bit strange that an all girls event doesn't include the Pussycats. But whatever.
26/30
mihalll7_UM - Event team - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 05/04/2013, 14:17

Those DTs are played by even less people than Standard, you know what I'm trying to say?
plus those DTs have no cr lottery
what about those earlier ones, will the extended format lottery be drawn for 5 Dts only?
27/30
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 05/04/2013, 14:19

Pussycats would have been way too easy. Since their deckbuilding wouldn't be changed at all.
As for Saho.. Well, since normal transpeople are more commonly referred as the gender they identify as, Jackie Cr would have probably been allowed. Whereas Saho's shifting between the opposites of gender spectrum based on wetness, s/he would be referred to as whichever s/he happens to be at the time. So there could have been a chance of male Saho passing through for the all-female event and he was left out?
28/30
Gomla - Titan - Time Conquers All English
Friday 05/04/2013, 14:31

Who else noticed that Quirky was the cover boy?
29/30
kazjun - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Friday 05/04/2013, 14:51

Sure, deckbuilding would have been easy with cats, but the whole theme of Girl Power and no boys allowed practically paints a neon sign on them.

Jungo, sents, junta and Skeelz are pretty much equal opportunity. Do any of the allowed girls even care about girl power in particluar or bias against guys in general?

Still, guess it makes it a bit different. Wouldn't mind it if they made a T1 event oneday though...
30/30
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U R English
Friday 05/04/2013, 15:47

The Ext DT's rankings and lottery are back (the tab is still called 4Girlz until midnight). All of today's Ext / 4Girlz DT's have been and will be correctly taken into account for the Extended Cr lottery.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals