Urban Unrest

Urban Unrest
Friday 05/04/2013, 11:31
Espectroscuro - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
47 messages
Urban Unrest
Espectroscuro - Admin - Le p0tagerEnglish - Friday 05/04/2013, 11:31

The Sentinel are at boiling point. For some time now the streets of the shopping district have become more dangerous than a La Junta training camp. They are constantly on the hunt for Plunk, the venomous hooky player, to send him back to the academy, or trying to catch Moegura, the Ninja mole who's got into the habit of sharpening his claws on every billboard he passes. But the most challenging of all is Raven who creates real disaster zones as soon as she spots a pickpocket at work. Luke is certainly going to have his work cut out for him trying to contain the chaos that now reigns on the city’s streets!
Get these characters in the shop's packs
5 new missions have been added. Find the list of Newblood missions by clicking on the Missions tab.
« Previous12345Next »

21/47
glippy - Veteran - - fang.crew - English
Friday 05/04/2013, 19:13

McArthur pack problem has been fixed
22/47
Chozo-Kid - Guru - Masters of Battle English
Friday 05/04/2013, 21:12

@ oracle mm i agree with that but the 4 stars are commonly in elo can be predictable and are over used
23/47
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 05/04/2013, 23:43

Another solid release,one of many i've seen thus far.

It may be a bit early to tell but I think we're entering another golden age of god cards in UR here,and not a moment too soon. Another solid release all around and no clan getting shafted,hopefully the next clan/ability released will keep this trend going
24/47
ghelas - Admin - The Trend English
Saturday 06/04/2013, 05:52

Gross...

Plunk and Raven are both ridiculously OP. We've gone beyond power creep. This is more like power sprint, now. Yeah, Raven is sort of mitigated by SoA (down to a "nearly harmless" 8/6, I guess, in a clan full of cards that will get similarly superior stats against the typical SoA card.) But 10 damage is monstrous. It's enough to laugh in the face of most DRs. They can't protect you against Junta's brute force anymore.

I disagree with anybody who thinks she won't be OP in ELO. Numerous cards have shown us that a card that *has* to be stopped can't be allowed to have base 8 power. There is enough stuff that forces pills, even in Junta, that holding on to Raven until late in the game basically guarantees you a better than 50/50 win chance, without any kind of strategic or intelligent play. Not cool.

And Plunk, of course, is a better Bonnie, and as Oracle pointed out, makes a killer splash. Once people figure out how strong he really is, we may very well start seeing a lot of him in ELO.

What happened to cards that are good because of synergies that they have? Has UR really progressed completely beyond the need for finesse play?
25/47
Zero-Alucard - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 06/04/2013, 07:20

Just got Plunk and tried him out. Very OP, solid stats and great ability and can be splashed, definetely going to be ELO banned frequently in the near future.

@hashburki I wasn't saying she can't beat those cards, just that they stop her OHKO from happening. SOB and SOA is enough to stop her threat, though she still is 8/6 against SOA and 8/8 against SOB, which is still good mind you. And she can't be splashed like Kolos due to her being support. As well (though not technically a REAL argument) she can't used in conjunction with Ambre for a OHKO (don't take this one seriously)
26/47
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Saturday 06/04/2013, 08:27

@ghelas well you see.... 8 power isnt exactly the best. and you say shes a 'nearly harmless' card when SoAed (8/6), but in fact Naginata, Pilzken and even Ray are all more solid at the part.

if you do not like naginata's risky first round element, i would say Pilzken is a much better and more solid card overall. not only better stats, but as a last rounder Pilzken would have a much easier time winning, and honestly that 10 damage is often not that needed in elo (unopposed).

and she still does not fix the ultimate junta's problem -- weakness to SoA. card like Jeena/ Bristone make him seem like a joke. honestly i dont see her as much more than a Dregn. she is about even with Dregn, that +2 damage does not change much in elo. dregn's safety net is often more useful. is Dregn very much used?
27/47
Saturday 06/04/2013, 15:06

@Oracle:

8 power is not the best, but when she can KO with any other card..? Well, it's a bit like Avola. You can pill her high, 8 power at high pills is pretty similar to 7 power +12 attack manip. If SoA scares you, just run Nahomi and Victoria. Nahomi is kind of a weak card, but hey, she can fury KO with Raven even if you're playing vs SoB.
28/47
Saturday 06/04/2013, 15:11

One more thing -- Dregn vs SoA becomes an 8/4 with pill recovery. Those are 3* stats. When Raven eats SoA, it basically only knocks her down 1 star. 2 more damage, especially past a certain threshold, makes a HUGE difference.
29/47
glippy - Veteran - - fang.crew - English
Saturday 06/04/2013, 19:16

Good but not great release for the Jungo but i think we badly need sob since Borss is the only one we hav and he aint good at all
30/47
Pijanac - Titan - ExtraordinarY KillerS English
Saturday 06/04/2013, 19:47

Come on folks, step right in and get a new blood pack. Change to score big with getting Raven as the price is now around 90k. Do it quickly before the price drops.

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals