Urban Unrest

Urban Unrest
Friday 05/04/2013, 11:31
Espectroscuro - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
47 messages
Urban Unrest
Espectroscuro - Admin - Le p0tagerEnglish - Friday 05/04/2013, 11:31

The Sentinel are at boiling point. For some time now the streets of the shopping district have become more dangerous than a La Junta training camp. They are constantly on the hunt for Plunk, the venomous hooky player, to send him back to the academy, or trying to catch Moegura, the Ninja mole who's got into the habit of sharpening his claws on every billboard he passes. But the most challenging of all is Raven who creates real disaster zones as soon as she spots a pickpocket at work. Luke is certainly going to have his work cut out for him trying to contain the chaos that now reigns on the city’s streets!
Get these characters in the shop's packs
5 new missions have been added. Find the list of Newblood missions by clicking on the Missions tab.
« Previous12345Next »

31/47
Ambre1134 - Titan - wicked souls English
Sunday 07/04/2013, 02:11

Plunk is really good. Bluff, or pill 2-3.

Raven? Not so good for elo but awesome for DT.

Luke? Tobbie and Morgan > Luke.

Moegura? Great in my opinion. Better than Buba in SOA weeks and competes with Niva for the half 4* spot.
32/47
-Raq- - Senior English
Sunday 07/04/2013, 10:23

Raven is just a phenomenal card!
33/47
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Sunday 07/04/2013, 16:25

@ghelas

honestly Raven is not much different from Dregn at all. yah against SoA Dregn is 8/4, but you forgot about his bonus? it could come in handy at times. the only other thing Raven boasts is 1hko (in dts) and synergy with Milena. and he has to be played in mono.... um no she cant KO with ANY other card, two of the most popular ELO cards? Thormund + Sabia? not without fury. and how often would you get off his full damage potential?

the thing you still have not answered is WHY use her over Naginata or Pilzken. Naginata has a different playstyle i guess, but Pilzken is a much better finisher (also better against SoA imo).
34/47
-DaddySteel- - Imperator - Der innere Kreis Deutsch
Monday 08/04/2013, 00:54

Hm... I went away from UR for a few weeks now, being held by the real life and another game... When i got my every two weeks email for new blood, i thought its worth a look and found this. Not very convincing to come back, when more and nore cards come out that easily beat out all the others.

Raven is a bit too strong and even nice at avoiding the big reducers like Nistarok. A OHK that luckily is not possible to do with Ambre, nor against soa/sob.

Moegura is stable and has a nice situational effect that isnt too strong and fits well with the strengh of the new 4★ cards that slowly overcome the older 5★s.

Luke is awesome and way better than Tobbie, imo he has a safe spot next to Morgan (or Lehane in DT) thanks to Tobbies extreme weakness against atk manipulation and soa. Just the missing out two hit with some other Sentinels in DT might put him after Tobbie.

Plunk is nice, not too strong at all (remember the Skeelz bonus hardly comes to use) Makes the choice of 3★ in a Skeelz deck even harder
(btw... Skeelz need a 5★? Get Minerva or Michael, boy)

Now these cards all are very strong, holding the trend of more and more new cards that beat out most of the cards that existed before.
But looking at some other releases, like the recent ones of Rescue or Bangers, this is just ridiculous.
This game becomes more and more broken... what a shame
35/47
glippy - Veteran - - fang.crew - English
Monday 08/04/2013, 17:14

Can someone tell me the chances(in percentage) of getting a cr by coming in top100 of dt.
36/47
ghelas - Admin - The Trend English
Tuesday 09/04/2013, 02:35

@Oracle: Well, the bottom line is that if you're playing a non attack/power manip clan against SoA, 8 power is your best chance of winning a round. Vortex has a bunch of low-damage 8s. I think T Gaank is the best 8 power card vs SoA (excluding Vortex's Stop cards that are horribly weak in a non-SoA situation.) Running Dregn just contributes to Vortex's biggest weakness.

Junta, on the other hand, has quite a few 8 powers with decent damage. Those 8 powers will likely win their rounds, and inflict solid damage against your opponent. So Raven is not a liability, because her whole clan is a bit stronger vs SoA and she herself is solid, whereas Dregn IS a liability. The only way I will ever run Dregn is with a gaggle of cheesy Nightmare LPD -- that way his bonus really does come in handy, even if you run into a SoA clan.
37/47
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 09/04/2013, 13:45

@glippy
Between 0% and 0,416%
38/47
hashburki - Imperator - REIGN OF THE SUPREMES English
Wednesday 10/04/2013, 01:01

@glippy you can get a Cr by finishing in top 150. Your chances of winning are 5/1800 * 100 = 0.277%
39/47
Wackojacko0 - Guru - The Alliance English
Sunday 14/04/2013, 00:23

We need another Piranas card with 8 power basically id like to see a 8/3 poison 2 min 2 or 8/4 +1 life and pill that would make my day UR !!!!
40/47
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 14/04/2013, 09:01

@Wacko
The latter is bit OP. Compareable to Brianna, but a star less. And speaking of Piranas, a second DR? Prehaps something like Niva or Hattori so they wouldn't be banned right away?

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals