A little help?
Saturday 06/04/2013, 22:31
Yoruhi - Veteran Română

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
A little help?
Yoruhi - Veteran - WHITE FIGHTERSRomână - Saturday 06/04/2013, 22:31

Hello fellow players!
I'm rather new to UR and i could use some help: I played this game few months ago , then i stoped. Now i started playing again and i noticed something akward. Don't understand why, in some battles, the card with lower atack happens to win. Is this some new update or what?

2/7
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 06/04/2013, 22:52

Randomessss
3/7
Yoruhi - Veteran - WHITE FIGHTERS Română
Saturday 06/04/2013, 23:09

Huh, what randomness? Last time i played this game, the card with higher atack would always win the battle :-s
4/7
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 06/04/2013, 23:23

That's the randomness part to it. Unless you sureshot, there's a ((your attack)/((Your attack)+(opponents attack)))*100% chance of you winning that round.
5/7
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Sunday 07/04/2013, 00:07

[Click here to change your account details and preferences] --> [Your preferences] --> ...

There will be an option that says 'I always want to use these settings to play' with a drop down selection. Choose 'No Random' and problem solved.
6/7
Yoruhi - Veteran - WHITE FIGHTERS Română
Sunday 07/04/2013, 00:19

Thank you very much!

If that "No Random" option will fix my problem, i will continue playing this game. I like strategy, not randomly lost/won games.
7/7
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 07/04/2013, 11:23

It will fix the problem.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals