Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

How to compete against Bangers this week?

Sunday 07/04/2013, 22:19
GWNGeneralZod - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
13 messages
GWNGeneralZod - Titan - Great White NorthEnglish - Sunday 07/04/2013, 22:19

As you may or may not have seen, this week Blaaster Cr and Beeboy are both unbanned in ELO format.
I don't WANT to run Bangers, but with both those cards out, they seem hard to compete against.

Are there any suggestions to deal with the annoying Bangers decks that will be flooding ELO this week?
« Previous12Next »

11/13
Icarus - Legend - E X C A L I B U R English
Friday 12/04/2013, 06:39

I use Ongh everytime Beeboy is in, but he is banned this week?
Find a similar card like Fei. Beeboy is a downer when you have him.
SOB also is must like Shifou and a big gapper like Zhu Tang to cope with those 6damage and 7 damage the two have

So for the half, it's either you use the same Bangers half or prepare your Roots half
See my deck, it's made for this week but Montana is very abused to grind with this deck

Neutrality
12/13
Lafoote - Titan - Hip Hop Messiahz English
Friday 12/04/2013, 20:46

Having FAR more difficulty with Montana than Bangers.
13/13
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 13/04/2013, 06:15

Montana is not that hard. It's either they don't draw Avola and most likely lose, or they draw Avola and misplay. They're not too smart. You can try Uppers if you really have a hard time, here's what I made this week: Lady Diana

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals