New Shop

New Shop
Tuesday 09/04/2013, 11:10
elocau - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
112 messages
New Shop
elocau - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Tuesday 09/04/2013, 11:10

As of now, you can enjoy a new shop that is simpler, clearer and even more generous than before. We've had a good look at the deals on offer and from now on you’ll have the choice of three different packs. These are the New Blood pack (40 credits) with 7 characters from the 50 most recent ones and the guarantee of 1 rare card, the Elite pack (40 credits) with 7 characters from 4 clans of your choosing and 1 rare card guaranteed, and the Ultimate pack (70 credits) with 7 cards from 4 clans of your choosing with 3 rare cards guaranteed.Head for the shop to discover these new packs.
« Previous12...56789101112Next »

81/112
UR_Genie - Hero English
Wednesday 10/04/2013, 17:55

To everyone who is asking the New Elite back is the best card pack to buy.

lets say you have 280 Credits.

Newblood:
You get 7 packs
49 cards
7 guaranteed rares. (same with everyone else)
Now NB rares are worthless so its not worth the buy at all.

Elite pack:
You get 7 packs
49 cards From your 4 chosen clans
7 rares guaranteed
Rares will start to depreciate as everyone is now getting rares. but still better than NB rares

Ultimate pack:
You get 4 packs
28 cards
12 Rares Guaranteed. Refer to above about rares prices

Now some people might think 12 rares > 7 rares and congrats your math hasn't failed you. *here's a cookie*

The difference is that those 12 rares you get at best you will get 4 duplicates from the guaranteed rares. I am not going to calculate your rate of other rares into this. However in the elite pack you have the chance of getting the same money Cr over and over again. because with only 1 guaranteed each pack has the chance of that 20-60k CR.

Lets also remember that in Ultimate you have 16 other cards that could be worth something. In Elite you have 42 other cards.
Yes that's right 42 > 16 you aren't falling behind *here's another cookie*

You get more cookies If you read the next comment I make as well So keep reading!
82/112
UR_Genie - Hero English
Wednesday 10/04/2013, 17:55

Now I left you off with 42 cards remaining in the Elite packs and 16 remaining in the Ultimate pack.

Lets say you have a 1/6 chance of getting a rare from these remaining cards. (that = 16.666667% chance) Most people say 15% is the correct ratio, but this makes math easier for this example

So that gives you
42/6 = 7 rares.
16/6 = 3 rares.
I know 16/6 isn't 3 but im generous to the ultimate packs (If you noticed the math mistake and rechecked it *here's another cookie*)

That brings out totals to
Elite = 14 Rares
Ultimate = 15 Rares

Math never ceases to amaze yes people 15 > 14

However my point returns to the ever so friendly fact of having 7 chances for the big rares in elite vs the 4 from the Ultimate pack.

1 Extra Rare may seem nice but lets say you chose from the 4 best packs to pick for rares. *here's a cookie if you know what those are from my previous post on page 4 of this thread*

So let me be friendly and say you pulled the same thing rare wise for your first 14 rares Now the ultimate gets 1 other rare but the rest of the pack the remaining 13 cards are the same in the elite pack.
That means your 1 extra rare has to be better than 42-14(rares)-13(other cards that matched) = 15 other cards. Remember though none of these cards are rare so smile you Ultimate pack buyers you got 1 extra rare.

And The elite buyer got the better pull money wise

So think it through before you buy. And remember every draw wont be the same.

*one last cookie 4 U*
83/112
jikwarrior - Legend - Angels of Pain English
Wednesday 10/04/2013, 20:14

I actually got 350k worth of cards buying 7 ultimates packs. Awesome!
84/112
Haaglar - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Thursday 11/04/2013, 00:16

If the range of cards in the new blood has been extended, will the new blood missions be as well?
85/112
XC-MerLiN - Eternal - E X C A L I B U R English
Thursday 11/04/2013, 01:04

Actually, the NB new pack is quite good. Worth doing some missions and earning credits. 1 guaranteed rare1 extra card for the same price as 2 NB old packs with no guaranteed rare and 3 cards each. Good pack!
86/112
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 11/04/2013, 12:32

@Haaglar: No. The new blood missions are for about 2 weeks after they are released and stop just after new cards are released. having more cards in new blood dosn't effect this.
87/112
peace 2 - Veteran English
Thursday 11/04/2013, 12:59

Unhappy with d decision taken by the urban staff......made players who dont have credits tougher by increasing it by double........
88/112
Land of Smile - Guru - Oº°‘¨ Unnatural Warriors ¨‘°ºO English
Thursday 11/04/2013, 15:36

So according from the comment, we can get CR card by open the pack?
89/112
Jamox360 - Titan - Open Casket English
Thursday 11/04/2013, 15:36

No
90/112
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 11/04/2013, 16:15

@Land of Smile: You can't get Crs in packs. Some people might show you a link to a page which shows a pack with Crs in but this is because you can make the game show different cards in packs (you don't get them) by editing the hyperlink.

@--xtern--: You can still buy the old packs: http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/shop/?oldpacks=1

« Previous12...56789101112Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals