New Shop

New Shop
Tuesday 09/04/2013, 11:10
elocau - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
112 messages
New Shop
elocau - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Tuesday 09/04/2013, 11:10

As of now, you can enjoy a new shop that is simpler, clearer and even more generous than before. We've had a good look at the deals on offer and from now on you’ll have the choice of three different packs. These are the New Blood pack (40 credits) with 7 characters from the 50 most recent ones and the guarantee of 1 rare card, the Elite pack (40 credits) with 7 characters from 4 clans of your choosing and 1 rare card guaranteed, and the Ultimate pack (70 credits) with 7 cards from 4 clans of your choosing with 3 rare cards guaranteed.Head for the shop to discover these new packs.
« Previous12...56789101112Next »

91/112
seedweeds - Imperator - WHITE FIGHTERS English
Thursday 11/04/2013, 18:14

Great changes to the shop. I was peeved with the previous renevations which prohibited clan choices. When we moved back to the old packs I was pleased. Now with these new packs I am very greatful that clan choice was preserved in elite and ultimate packs. Since I have been playing for a long time it is quite beneficial to be able to select the clans which I am missing cards from. A guaranteed rare and an extra card is just great. Thanks UR!!!
92/112
KitsuneKatsumi - Titan - XiongDang English
Thursday 11/04/2013, 18:49

I think this is a positive change.

1) It makes the game simpler to collect for new players.

2) It reduces the value of new blood over the other packs. Previously, new blood packs were so much more valuable than other packs that it was unhealthy for the market. Now, you have some incentive to pick elite or ultimate packs.

3) It gets rid of the "trap" packs that were worthless for new players such as Platinum, etc...

The only negative is that it might dilute new blood a little bit too much. last 50 releases is a long, long time.
93/112
UR_Genie - Hero English
Friday 12/04/2013, 13:18

@kitsune You do know that your post about the new shop is flawed.

To start New blood wasn't so much more valuable it was normally better to pick extended packs than new blood.

Making the game simpler to collect is actually a bad thing. Half of the game is the collecting part now people can rush through it in no time so that is really a negative.

Also the "new" New blood pack still pales in comparison to the "new" Elite pack. And this has dragged down the whole market. Lizbeth is down about 5-6k
Ahkab 3k
X-0DUS 6k
Dregn 6k
Cortez 5k
Kolos 5k
and Kalindra 12k

This has actually made it harder to complete the whole collection because the increase in these cards decreased their value and now their is a bigger gap in CR prices.

I honestly think now this was a huge mistake. I supported the staff when it first happened but now its gone south and very fast. The market is tanking.

If the above numbers don't make you see that

The big 4 for the Vortex clan (X-0DUS, Dregn, Dagg, and Shaakarti) used to be worth around 155k for the 4 of them. They are now worth around 130k That means in only 3 days they have lost 25k value or almost 1/6 of their value. Do players really want this? I would much prefer the packs if they didnt guarantee the rare but gave the extra card. New Blood can give a rare for all I care that doesnt affect the overall market, But the elite pack and ultimate pack are ruining the market.

Please UR Staff fix the mistake you have made!
94/112
Pijanac - Titan - ExtraordinarY KillerS English
Friday 12/04/2013, 16:25

So this change combined with the Futoshi Ld missions let's me make twice the money on Nekurenbo. Just sold all the copies I had at the price I was going to sell him for before he returned back to New Blood. I'll get a chance to buy him again once the Ld mission cool off and he is still new blood.
95/112
Bliss deBlade - Hero - Time Conquers All English
Friday 12/04/2013, 16:41

@Xi The new change benefits at least 75% UR players.The staffs are concerned with the benefits of the majority players,not the fewer ones. Every change has got negatives and positives.If you can't take the positives,that doesn't mean no one else can too.
96/112
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Friday 12/04/2013, 16:45

"Making the game simpler to collect is actually a bad thing. Half of the game is the collecting part now people can rush through it in no time so that is really a negative."
"This has actually made it harder to complete the whole collection because the increase in these cards decreased their value and now there is a bigger gap in CR prices."

It made things too easy and too hard? That sounds contradictory.
97/112
KitsuneKatsumi - Titan - XiongDang English
Friday 12/04/2013, 17:32

The inflation driven market model we have become accustomed to is bad for the long term health of the game. The long term health of the game depends on it being accessible to new players. I don't just refer to prices on the topend characters but also the prices on ancillary characters had been inflated as well.

I started playing many years ago so I have an almost complete collection. But if I started playing recently, I'd probably have grown bored and quit after a month or so.
98/112
god and bob - Veteran English
Saturday 13/04/2013, 03:23

Love these packs 10 less credits than what I normally bought still with one rare and more specific to clans. Just got Toro with three other GHEISTS
99/112
Zero-Alucard - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 14/04/2013, 03:03

About the whole Cr market, prices have dropped dramatically as well. Alot more Cr's have been made available due to DT, 10 Cr's per day as well as 10 per week in elo believe. So thats 10 x 356 days + 10 x 52 weeks 4080 Cr's per year that are introduced to plalyers/ the market, bringing down their price, and considering there like 65 Cr's (not exactly sure) thats almost like 62 Of each Cr brought into thr game. Look at Vickie Cr her price was reaching around 700k and now its 440k a 260k drop. All Cr's have tecently dropped down. So the gap isnt as bad as everyone thinks
100/112
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 14/04/2013, 13:02

"The cards in my collection have dropped value. I lost a lot of money. The Crs will now be harder to achieve (lame excuse, Crs drop also)." Shop is flawed, main reason being all my rare cards are worth less and other players will be getting them cheaper than what I got them for, making the new Shop a bad idea."

Is this what you're saying, Xi_Chi_Teke?

« Previous12...56789101112Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals