[RECR] War Party

[RECR] War Party
Tuesday 09/04/2013, 23:09
WP_Bauldy - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
198 messages
[RECR] War Party
WP_Bauldy - Titan - War PartyEnglish - Tuesday 09/04/2013, 23:09

All new and shiny recruitment thread for the war party guild.

The war party is a fun and active guild. Our number of members has forever remained small and with that comes a super friendly atmosphere where you get to feel like your part of a family. We take nothing too seriously, We chat about everything in game and real life.

We look after each other.

You treat the guild and it's members with respect and you will be rewarded with the same.

Anyone who is disrespectful or tries to harm any member of the guild is dealt with accordingly.

In the guild you will recieve rewards for your achievements. Survivor, Elo, DT etc. Whatever field is you choose to make a specialty out of your achievements will not go unnoticed.

Events are a common affair aswell. Collectors for prizes and lots of different formats and ideas to keep things interesting.

Won't be long until the guild is celebrating 4 years. Plenty of ups and downs in that time but it has always remained and always will remain. There is a lot of history in this guild.

To be a part of this rich history there are some specific but important requirements.

Level 25+
Fairplay rating must be green/yellow
English speaking.

War Party
« Previous12...8910111213...1920Next »

101/198
Flubbery - Master English
Saturday 06/07/2013, 02:16

Join War Party I've been here for over a year!!!
102/198
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Saturday 06/07/2013, 03:29

War Party: where if smiley faces were bullets flubbery would be the most dangerous man alive.
103/198
Jamox360 - Legend - Open Casket English
Saturday 06/07/2013, 14:09

He is already xD
Join now
104/198
WP_Bauldy - Titan - War Party English
Saturday 06/07/2013, 18:43

I think what Flubbery meant was he was in WP and then left for a year

But the important thing is a remember him after a whole year of absence telling me he was a good active player that made a good impression on the guild. Long may it continue.
105/198
Jamox360 - Legend - Open Casket English
Saturday 06/07/2013, 23:34

Now you've gone too far... You've stepped onto war party turf!
You are a good for nothing scammer who is trying to go against the rules in a game to make yourself money in real life.
You are essentially breaking the law.
You are a noob and you should go to hell.
Aslo you are spamming everyone's threads which is highly annoying and repetitive and just please go die in a hole.

Back to my kennel
106/198
Hoatzin - Veteran - War Party English
Saturday 06/07/2013, 23:41

I spoke to this guy.

He says he has many battle bots on many accounts fighting constantly, farming clintz.
One of his accounts has well over 2 million, others I'm not sure of.

He has made sales, though I believe this to be against UR policy, as many other accounts of his have been banned.
107/198
Saturday 06/07/2013, 23:48

This game is going to put me back on painkillers......
108/198
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Saturday 06/07/2013, 23:51

Or back on the wagon. Either way, it's time to get the martini glasses.
109/198
Saturday 06/07/2013, 23:54

Had a few bottles of Trooper Ale earlier to calm the nerves and relax after a hard day. They are keeping me sane
110/198
Flubbery - Master English
Sunday 07/07/2013, 04:10

Bauldy, what happened was someone kicked me out but if I were still in the guild I would have been in War Party for a year. Is that too confusing ? OMG KILLER SMILES

« Previous12...8910111213...1920Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals