As you probably found out, we made several modifications some days ago.
On the Market :
- Kate's purchase prices have been increased and simplified : common cards = 100 Clintz, uncommon cards = 250 Clintz, rare cards = 750 Clintz, starting cards = 25 Clintz. Kate still can't buy Ld's, Leaders and Cr's
- current uncommon and rare cards sales who had a price lower than Kate's have been canceled
- a private sale recipient must also have bought credits at least once (5 credits minimum at once, free offers also work) to finalise the sale, to avoid multiple accounts / theft abuses.
On the forum :
- the antispam filter has been tweaked (now 3 messages per 15s instead of 3 messages per minute)
- subscribers of a topic in a forum they cannot access anymore will no more receive notifications
- Guild admins / Founders have their Guild forum rights back
More corrections to come !
"@Ghelas: I understand there are time constraints on some people, but what takes more effort on a final turn? Clicking twice to play your final card? Or clicking twice to quit out of a match? That's what I find frustrating, not getting rewarded for play that would get me one step closer to an added bonus. You talk of wanting to be rewarded for play over the meagre time you have. I get that. I just want it for one match. That's not too much to ask for is it? Just one match?"
Sometimes I know that I've lost as soon as Round 1 or 2 resolve. On average, resigning every ELO loss probably shaves 30 seconds off each game. That may not seem like much, but ELO lasts all week long, and over the course of the week, that translates into a very non-trivial number of extra games.
I only forfeit on Sunday, and then only when I am extremely pressed for time. It's within a player's right to forfeit when he/she so chooses, it would be unfair to punish a player who forfeits with more than the -20pts + loss, just so you can complete your mission.
@Ghelas: That's fine if you want to leave after two rounds, I'm not arguing that one. Hell I might not even know what I've got at that point, if you want to bail that early, more power to you. I'm just railing against the people who leave after doing three rounds, because they are saying that they'd rather flip the table then finish it out and have the proper tallies up. Like AAA said though, a little bit of coding would solve everything because then both sides would be happy, but I don't know how feasble that is.
Re: penalty for players that quit UR should make it a automatic KO for opponent who wins I not saying time-outs there are strange reasons we can help some times for time-out those should have different penalty but if a players clicks on the withdraw button then he forces a KO on himself I know that would make players just sit and time out but a different penalty came be made for that issue !!!