Psychic Demons
Friday 12/04/2013, 11:09
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
33 messages
Psychic Demons
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 12/04/2013, 11:09

Futoshi Ld set out all alone for the frozen lands north of Mount Glatz
to master his smashes and slaps in more testing climatic conditions.
Then, half dead in the snow, his heart faltered and he felt rise up from
deep within him a demonical being. And it was this that precipitated
his return to Clint City. But is he in search of help or destruction? No
one is quite sure...

Futoshi Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with him.
To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before June 9th at 11.59pm (GMT + 2:00)
« Previous1234Next »

21/33
Coldberg - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 13/04/2013, 14:21

The problem with having clan specific mission cards is that it massively inflates the price of the relevant cards. Then the rich get richer & the poor struggle to get the missions done.

Considering the amount of moaning that goes on about the price of cards doing it this way is much better.

Everyone remembers what happened with the first couple of LD card releases which required not just clan specific cards but individual cards. The prices shot up & those who had multiple copies made a lot of clintz.
22/33
GreyClaws LoA - Legend - Legends of America English
Saturday 13/04/2013, 19:10

Thunderstrykes (and everyone): The fix that works for me in DM is hitting refresh between every attempt at choosing Fight. By hitting Fight repeatedly, the game sometimes takes you into Classic, but hit refresh and you're solid on DM mode. Good luck on earning this AWESOME card - one of the best Lds in the game!
23/33
Keiserax - Titan - Hunters of the Time English
Sunday 14/04/2013, 01:20

Complete 4/5 missions is too easy...
24/33
priminal - Hero - THE EXPLOSIVE ELITE English
Sunday 14/04/2013, 05:40

We need new Ld cards
25/33
Cleiru - Hero English
Sunday 14/04/2013, 08:23

Completed it all in one day... because I'm an avid FPC fan any FPC player can finish these missions with ease.

although you say that these can be finished with other clans, I believe that the missions are much more easier when using FPC. Deathmatch is a question though hahaha
26/33
Zincomega - Titan English
Sunday 14/04/2013, 08:23

Speaking of new Ld cards, I wouldn't mind a stat change for Naja Ld...
27/33
- Gino - - Senior - Open Casket English
Monday 15/04/2013, 05:42

Just need to get 40 k.o's and i got it. i think this is the most time consuming challenge. This is the one and only LD card i want!
28/33
EarthDragon M - Hero - Dragons Cro Clan English
Monday 15/04/2013, 09:50

Finaly
i want Travis Ld next xD
futoshi is realy good ld card just to know
29/33
-Rapture- - Imperator English
Monday 15/04/2013, 16:30

Gotta agree with Zinc up there. Heck, if we ain't getting new Ld cards then stat changes for some of the existing ones would sure be nice. Naja Ld needs a boost obviously, but Bella Ld, Hopper Ld, Bikini Joe Ld, Sylvia Ld and Lianah Ld too. All of them are just worse or versions of already existing cards(Trish > Naja. Sharon > Bella. Uma > Sylvia. Hula > Bikini. Taigo > Lianah Ld. Jalil > Hopper). Why couldn't the last 3 get 1 more damage anyway?
30/33
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Monday 15/04/2013, 16:39

"The problem with having clan specific mission cards is that it massively inflates the price of the relevant cards"

The solution is to have solid collection of relevant cards from each clan before LD. That way you avoid the inflation almost completely. Relevant cards rarely cost meaningful amount of clintz, so it is accessible to anyone who looks a little ahead; list of LD order is out there. You can make most missions just using 2 cards from clan, tho it will take time.

Also UR is very sensible these days picking the mission objectives. Last mission-specific card was Ivy - costing "whopping" 300cz when inflated. Also they pick such mission objectives there is always relatively cheap alternative out there. No trouble here either.

If you are not collecting certain clans aka have cards at all - then you wont need that clans LD either. You are not collecting the clan.

Total noobs miss opportunity for week to few months because lack of cards and clintz. Well. Bad luck. Next roll is in half year for that clan.

If new player commits to this game even semi-actively he 100% sure will have full LD collection in one year, even if he misses current and next few LD's totally.

This is "Want it now but cant have" kind of trouble that is not actually trouble at all.

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals