Request for multiple battles

Monday 15/04/2013, 20:14
Jamoxxx - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
14 messages
Jamoxxx - Legend - Open CasketEnglish - Monday 15/04/2013, 20:14

Please there be the option to run 2 different fights (or more) in two seperate windows/tabs?
E.g a match in dm, survivor, Elo and DT
« Previous12Next »

11/14
Parousia - Hero English
Tuesday 16/04/2013, 08:19

^ What he said

It'll be worse if we could play multiple games in the same mode. DT and DM would become a challenge of who can play the most simultaneous games at once.

I think the current settings are just fine. You choose where you want to invest your time in. Survivor for clintz? DM for exp? Pick one, but not all.
12/14
Jamoxxx - Legend - Open Casket English
Tuesday 16/04/2013, 08:21

Shame Very True
Only allowed to have one fight At at time in each mode?
13/14
Parousia - Hero English
Tuesday 16/04/2013, 12:00

I'm not too comfortable with playing simultaneous games on different modes. I'd rather focus on one match at a time. Also, there is the deck format problem. You can't enter an ELO room with the deck you're using the play Survivor Extended.
14/14
mahawirasd - Titan - Immortality English
Tuesday 16/04/2013, 12:04

Imho above all else is the scripting format and how to keep the server in sync with all the different processes that has to be computed at the same time...

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals