Rotation of Standard format

Wednesday 17/04/2013, 12:20
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
26 messages
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Wednesday 17/04/2013, 12:25

Hi everyone, the rotation has been made today at 11:00 pm (GMT + 2:00).
Here is the list of leaving characters :

Davina
Essie
Chlora
Massiv
Bogdan
Harleen
Piotr
Astrid
Mini Mund
Wardom
Adler
Buba
Hystrix
Ronald
Scopica
Haze
Sireen
Tremorh
Ed 12
Gatline
Thormund
Avola
Ficcanaso
Mawpin
Oshitsune
Pan
Dante
Hawkins Noel
Selma
Taljion
Ulrich
Brittany
Ditha
Muze
Beverly
Jeto
Ojibway
Jautya
Sol Hona
Owen
Chwing
Corvus
Dwan
Jessica
Praxie
Orlando
Stanly
Zack
Glenn
Wayne Stark

Have fun and good luck !

edited by Boing Wednesday 17/04/2013, 12:25
« Previous123Next »

11/26
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 17/04/2013, 19:11

And the 'Nothing of value was lost' award goes to Rescue.

PS, Ice Jim appears as standard valid card on the Collection screen, yet he actually isn't. Oversight?
12/26
Wicked Witch - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 17/04/2013, 22:14

Do not forget that starter cards are also standard. the most likely explanation for Ice Jim being around in standard.
13/26
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 17/04/2013, 22:16

That explains why he appears when you show just the standard cards. It doesn't explain why he doesn't have the checkered background and after trying it, him making the deck non-valid for standard.
14/26
chisashiro - Legend - Organized Konfusion English
Thursday 18/04/2013, 02:26

To me, the ur staff have not really thought too much about the standard format, the clans are not as balanced as it should be
15/26
RitzMalheur - Imperator - Friends Of Fate English
Thursday 18/04/2013, 04:07

The Standard format isn't even 100% implemented - there are still parts of the tutorial that mention Type 1 and Type 2 mode, even though they've been changed for ages. Balancing Standard would be highly difficult, though, considering normal release format; due to how new clans get high amounts of releases and other clans may be sporadic, one Standard cycle could invalidate more cards than were brought in since the last one, and that doesn't even account for quality of cards lost.

Still, Standard is definitely preferable to full-out Extended for players who've yet to make a big collection of strong cards. It's a good way to bring older players out of the comfort of overpowered old cards and get them used to the developing metagame at the same relative speed as new players.

Berzerk will take a big hit next time, comparable to what happened to Skeelz before.
16/26
AsianRepublic - Legend - Open Casket English
Thursday 18/04/2013, 06:18

I am VERY dissappointed in the Essie and Selma bans. If I ever played again, then there would be less 100% chances to win. Essie is a power house and Selma created massive mind game.

I used to play Vortex/All Stars and I took advantage of their high damage synergy. If I had Essie with Vortex + Morphun, it's an instant win.

Same goes for Piranas. Combine them with Vortex and Morphun and you come up with a completely demonic Pillz Manip. Deck. No Selma, alot less tricks for Piranas.

Was dissappointed after you banned El Gringo, Asporov, and Caelus Cr, but now you take two more of my favorite characters to play with in Standard DM.

SHAME ON YOU!!
17/26
AmberRed1994 - Imperator - Limit Break English
Thursday 18/04/2013, 06:53

Oh and I was just using Stanly yesterday for DT Standard. Darn!
18/26
CK-Shawn - Colossus - <=Chaos-Knights=> English
Thursday 18/04/2013, 07:27

RitzMalheur unfortunately that is not true, Vortex is going to be getting a huge hit next, not Berzerk since Vortex was released in 2010 and Berzerk were released in 2011
19/26
tgh02 - Guru - Open Casket English
Thursday 18/04/2013, 21:59

Bye Muze, you were fantastic in my 21* Stnd DT deck. I doubt I'll find a suitable replacement quickly.
20/26
NeoAC - Legend - Time Conquers All English
Friday 19/04/2013, 17:41

Least I got one DT win in with the Junkz. Thanks for that Haze.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals