Good Clans and Decks

Good Clans and Decks
Wednesday 17/04/2013, 19:26
deatheagle8765 - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
Good Clans and Decks
deatheagle8765 - Veteran English - Wednesday 17/04/2013, 19:26

Anyone one have a good deck utilizing either Frozn, Jungo, All Stars and junks i can also do half decks the deck would be for t2 and i know Ulu Watu + Ambre = invincible i just find it cheap

2/7
CN Mafioso - Titan - Harbingers of Ares English
Wednesday 17/04/2013, 20:04

3/7
CN Mafioso - Titan - Harbingers of Ares English
Wednesday 17/04/2013, 20:06

Damn thought it was DM... nvm with that deck but, I'm sure those 3 clans you mentioned don't do too well in Survivor
4/7
deatheagle8765 - Veteran English
Wednesday 17/04/2013, 21:03

Oh well if those clans dont work well does anyone know which ones do? And thanks anyway i will save that deck if i go to deathmatch
5/7
UR_Genie - Hero English
Thursday 18/04/2013, 21:56

Well first off Ambre + Ulu Watu is a weak deck so I would avoid saying that Yes its good for maybe 3 or 4 win but after that it losses. Attack manip clans is where you want to be so Focus on Uppers, Sakrohm, Junkz, and Sentinels. Piranahs are also a good option as they shut down the other attack bonuses and have great pill manip.

Morphun, Lizbeth, Dalhia, Selma, GraksmxxT, Uranus, Virginia, Mokra Is a solid enough Survivor deck with pill manip power and SOA SOB and DR it fairs well
6/7
Pink Huntress - Master - Immortality English
Sunday 05/05/2013, 20:02

7/7
-Bakuryu - Senior English
Sunday 05/05/2013, 23:53

Morphun, grax, Uranus, jackie, Dorian, Herman, ladie, Maurice

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals