Cold Snap

Cold Snap
Friday 19/04/2013, 11:12
Boing - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
27 messages
Cold Snap
Boing - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 19/04/2013, 11:12

In the streets of Clint City, the weather was finally starting to warm up and young Sue could be seen skipping about with her medical kit in tow. Meanwhile in the video arcades of the Bangers’ quarter, Dud Z was fighting T47 in the Clint Fighters IV and losing every fight miserably. Spring it seemed had almost sprung! But it was too good to be true, because then a glacial wind blew down from Mount Glatz in the company of an imposing-looking fellow. Brok, son of the last lord of the Yetis has arrived in town!Get these characters in the shop's packs5 new missions have been added. Find the list of Newblood missions by clicking on the Missions tab.
« Previous123Next »

11/27
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Friday 19/04/2013, 17:19

Oracle reviews again:

Brok: not bad on paper, but just weird. you would not usually want to lose with a 5*, especially not a 5* from Frozn.... um you guys forgot about his biggest competition-- Thorpah. i really think Thorpah is the better candidate, more solid stats with an ability that actually suits on a 5*, and much more usable without revenge too. still, usable. 7.5/10

T47: lol what a joke... last thing Junkz needs would be another 4*. Nobrodroid comparison, um since there are obvious pros and cons, i would say i would say they are even. is Nobrodroid used? no. just what is the reason for this release, Qubik and eibiza are present, even Gibson is a better wall. missed opportunity for a good damaging card. 7/10

Dud Z: why.... i mean stop: is really not that needed in Bangers-- a clan with strong bonus (more vulnerable to SoB), but the stats are just pathetic... 6/5? i mean Bangers have a good lineup of 8 powers and pretty much everything else is 7 power.... and banger gets another 6 power! 7/10

Sue: yah as mentioned best release of the week. very very useful, best 2* as of now (maybe tied with Steve DR is always useful), but usually try to go with 3 2*s alongside Krash. i mean, simply compare to Lil Jey, this card has -1 damage over him, not to mention a far more handy bonus (in most cases at least, you usually wont pill on a 2*). nothing really much to say, just a great solid card. 9/10
12/27
AsianRepubIic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Saturday 20/04/2013, 00:36

Brok is OP! Underrated!
13/27
Ambre1134 - Titan - wicked souls English
Saturday 20/04/2013, 02:50

Lol.

Brok is good. BUT NOT OP.

A good card to compare to is Naele.

Brok, Kalindra, Stompah, Ambre, Dregn, Shakkarti, Sekutor, Naele is unbelievably good in DM now.
14/27
Tansur - Guru - The Trend English
Saturday 20/04/2013, 05:27

Really Ambre? Why not just list any seven cards behind Ambre. Ambre is a rediculous card and I can't stand it when people add her to a deck and think they did something special.

Also, why are people ragging on poor ol Dud Z? People complain about bangerz three star selection, and are given a higher damage option that increases in strength against SOA. You just got an 8/5 (also known as a 4* in many clans) except against sob. Is he amazing? No. Is he ever going to get banned? No. Is he going to be useful during SOA heavy weeks? Yes. Is he going to be underestimated by your opponent? Likely. It's not the worst day in the world.
15/27
ghelas - Admin - The Trend English
Saturday 20/04/2013, 06:10

Dud Z's issue is that many Bangers suffer from that 6 power, so SoB decks really hurt a lot of their draws. I know that there are some inherent limits on base stats and all, but I feel like Bangers wouldn't be OP with a 7/5 3* with No Ability. I mean, that's like Shifou with 1 more power and without the ever-so-useful SoB.
16/27
AsianRepubIic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Saturday 20/04/2013, 07:20

Agreed with ghelas right there
17/27
matieli.nikolli - Senior - Don Lembi English
Saturday 20/04/2013, 16:55

Dud Z banger
18/27
Dexwell - Imperator English
Saturday 20/04/2013, 17:23

Boring release.
19/27
0 ComeAtMe - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Saturday 20/04/2013, 23:59

Boring comment.
20/27
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 21/04/2013, 00:07

Boring reply.

Speaking of which, any chance for a reply button? Even if it just added @0 ComeAtMe and noted the other person by a PM?

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals