Unban some characters plz

Friday 19/04/2013, 12:18
Antariss - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
29 messages
Antariss - Legend - Cufe InhouseEnglish - Friday 19/04/2013, 12:18

Now Some clans are not as strong as they were, like pirana,Sentinel,Rescue; and there are some banned characters of those clan which may not be necessary now,(like Smokey, Lea, Hawk ), and there might be more

I suggest UNBAN some characters and elo might be more fun, instead of repeatly sell new cards and bury old ones, there are some cards can play in ELO now, and really miss them.
« Previous123Next »

11/29
RitzMalheur - Imperator - Friends Of Fate English
Monday 22/04/2013, 00:41

It's good to have a banlist, but there really should be retesting. Unless you're suggesting that the UR staff is able to accurately predict the effects of every new card, including the influx from clans, on the ELO meta, which I just don't think is feasible. That's why this is suggested to be done in an event; it wouldn't have lasting effects if the test failed, players could still play ELO as usual, and if the test happened to come up with a better metagame, it could be mixed in carefully with the current ELO to prevent disruption.
12/29
DUC-j00p - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Monday 22/04/2013, 00:47

I do think that the ur staff is able to accurately predict the effects of new cards, this is what they have been doing for years
but i see no harm in such event, to serve the purpose of testing effects on the elo metagame, always room for improvement
13/29
troll4663 - Master - Potato Flavored Potatoes English
Tuesday 23/04/2013, 01:53

I agree with you in a sense. yes, some characters need to be unbanned, but no because staff, people who create the game, create this list. *cough Yayoi cough*
14/29
wasteroftime - Moderator - Open Casket English
Tuesday 23/04/2013, 07:42

Watch this space.... currently thinking of running an event along these lines
15/29
Thai_231 - Veteran - 3LO MA$T3R English
Tuesday 23/04/2013, 17:38

Freaks fight really hard to get their stands in Elo, and the return of Lea will destroy all of their effort .
Most of the banned cards are SOAer or SOBer. And one reason for the perma-ban list is without this list, who will buy the new cards. Cards like Yookie ( the one I love most in this game) shut up more than half of the cards those have been released for one year, and his price is under 1k clintz. Who wants to spend money on a Raven, or a Moses or before them, Kazayan, if they know that these cards will stuck with the old SOA and SOB cards.
16/29
Antariss - Legend - Cufe Inhouse English
Thursday 25/04/2013, 13:02

I believe there are reasons why SOA and SOB still have imba influence, i think it might be a good idea to strength "STOP" ability, in fact, now only few "STOP" cards can play in ELO, we need more low star stop cards.
In addition, "protection bonus" is almost useless in elo, rarely see them, if a card have protection bonus, you need make it stronger in power and damage, to balance the fact that most of the time it has no ability at all. like 2,3,4,5 star "protection : bonus" card, plz at least make it 8 3; 8 4;8 5(even morka have 7 5);8 6 =w=.
17/29
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Friday 26/04/2013, 17:37

Question: Why is Troompah not worthy of a staff ban, but Emeth is? Emeth is destroyed by SOA and other La Junta attack manip. (imo the most useful cards you can have) don't cut it UNBAN EMETH!!!!
18/29
AmberRed1994 - Imperator - Limit Break English
Friday 26/04/2013, 18:55

@Spikey

SoA, high-pill fights, damage all taken into account. Not many Jungo characters can perform a KO after Troompah, but lots of La Junta can with Emeth.
19/29
TGAP-Trixie - Senior - War Party English
Friday 26/04/2013, 18:56

7 power is still pretty solid against SOA. 6 power with no ability is pretty crappy
20/29
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Friday 26/04/2013, 22:44

Hmm. I appreciate those points Amber and Trixie... However, perhaps I wouldn't be remiss in suggesting Jungo are a far stronger clan than La Junta, despite their lower damage, because of their plentiful attack manip. In my experience, winning with Jungo is far easier than with La Junta. Not being able to KO rarely matters when using Jungo, as you can quite easily cause an insurmountable life gap of say 16 points (damage and life gain combined) because of the Jungo bonus. Because of this, I come to one of two conclusions, either 1. La Junta as a clan are UP, and unbanning Emeth would be a welcome relief, or 2. Jungo are vastly OP. SOA is easily countered in Jungo, just use cards that don't always need their ability to back up Troompah, like Moegura, Benicio etc.
Perhaps my reasoning is flawed???

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals