Unban some characters plz

Friday 19/04/2013, 12:18
Antariss - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
29 messages
Antariss - Legend - Cufe InhouseEnglish - Friday 19/04/2013, 12:18

Now Some clans are not as strong as they were, like pirana,Sentinel,Rescue; and there are some banned characters of those clan which may not be necessary now,(like Smokey, Lea, Hawk ), and there might be more

I suggest UNBAN some characters and elo might be more fun, instead of repeatly sell new cards and bury old ones, there are some cards can play in ELO now, and really miss them.
« Previous123Next »

21/29
TGAP-Trixie - Senior English
Friday 26/04/2013, 23:08

I guess if you're looking for a short answer.
2 "Jungo are vastly OP"
Life gain needs a max or it can get out of hand, especially since you can win rounds with Jungo by not really doing anything.
I'm guessing Troompah will eventually get perm-banned anyways because you don't want your opponent to get an easy win with Troompah while they have Buba in their hand as well. It'd be an easier to ban Troompah than 2/3 other cards in the clan.
You're definitely not gonna see emeth get unbanned, ever
22/29
-0-broseidon - Imperator English
Friday 26/04/2013, 23:50

I think that Ulrich should be unbanned. The only DR in the Piranas to my knowledge, and now Piranas is unplayable as a mono deck. Just my 2 cents
23/29
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Saturday 27/04/2013, 03:02

@Broseidon: You know you can still splash Spiaghi into mono Piranas, right? I heard the same complaint about Roots, but there's nothing stopping you from splashing another clan's low-star DR if you feel like a deck without DR just doesn't cut it.
24/29
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 27/04/2013, 15:44

Uh, no. Mono-Piranas are still an insanely good and easy to use deck with Spiaghi or Uranus. They're playable, Lizbeth is so strong that she's banned every week.
25/29
hashburki - Imperator - REIGN OF THE SUPREMES English
Saturday 27/04/2013, 20:22

Seriously? Mono with Spiaghi / Uranus? that just ruins Scubb, Coleridge and Taljion. LOL Piranas weren't made to be played with a splash.
26/29
Sunday 28/04/2013, 03:56

Oh really? It's the price you pay for having a DR in your deck. Run Raeth instead, and a 5*. Close-minded Piranas players... Typical.
27/29
Tansur - Guru - The Trend English
Sunday 28/04/2013, 05:10

They should consider something for Piranas like a 2* 6/2 with -2 opp power and damage, min. 3.

Would force two pills in most cases, reduces damage but not too much, and would rarely be used for winning rounds because of the low damage.

Just my two cents.
28/29
Sunday 28/04/2013, 06:04

Eh. That's broken. I'd even prefer that card over Lehane because power reduction is powerful, and it DRs too so you can throw it away easily.

6/2 -2 damage min 3 is okay.
29/29
0 Nomi - Imperator - the courtyard of shadows English
Sunday 28/04/2013, 07:09

Duessl +1. You can even use Sheryl if you are not confident with only Raeth and a 5*. The Piranas deck i would use right now is Selma Raeth any two of Andsom/Baba/Ector/Morgane Tyd Uranus Spiaghi Hawkins.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals