Froznn-vortex deck

Froznn-Vortex deck
Saturday 20/04/2013, 17:59
Ethan kun - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
10 messages
Froznn-vortex deck
Ethan kun - Veteran - DL's KnightsEnglish - Saturday 20/04/2013, 17:59

So, I just loaded up from urban rivals and finally became a seller,i sold my newblood characters that I saved in my collection before I was a seller, and from master I went down to senior, and I have a bucketful of clintz right now, and Dregn just opened my eyes, tempting me to buy him, and I thought of a Frozn-Vortex deck.. would it be nice if I put Dregn in it? Like, high damage, the synergy of the clans bonuses.. lose a turn, deliver damage to enemy, then finish them with Dregn.. (u get pillz back if u lose anyways..)

2/10
Ethan kun - Veteran - DL's Knights English
Saturday 20/04/2013, 18:02

That's "deliver damage to enemy using Frozn" btw.. :3 responses would be very much appreciated..
3/10
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 20/04/2013, 18:53

Dregn is not that good. Get Dagg + X-0DUS instead
4/10
hashburki - Imperator - REIGN OF THE SUPREMES English
Saturday 20/04/2013, 19:34

The way you've described your game plan for a five star i think Naele would do a better job. Though Dagg and T-Gaank would be better.
5/10
Sunday 21/04/2013, 04:11

Thanks.. 4 star characters it is then.. right now I'm confused if either Annuqa or Tiwi Ld fills up my 3nd 3* slot, Sah Brinak and Haaken being the 1st one and 2nd one.. as for the Vortex characters in my deck, T Gaank or x-odus? My deck turned out to be like this: Sah Brinak, Haaken, Stompah, Annuqa/Tiwi Ld, C Wing, Cyb Lhia (poison may come in handy), Dagg, and x-odus/T Gaank? Again, responses are appreciated..
6/10
Chozo-Kid - Guru - Masters of Battle English
Sunday 21/04/2013, 04:42

Use Haaken annuqna and Tiwi Ld. sah brinka will get dr faster than any other tree star or she will get SOA first too
7/10
Sunday 21/04/2013, 10:53

Thanks for ur suggestion.. more suggestions please?
8/10
-Fruz - Senior English
Sunday 21/04/2013, 11:34

If I was to run Frozn/Vortex - I'd probably go:

Windzy, Annuqa, Tiwi Ld, Stompah, C Wing, Deea, T Gaank & Dagg.
9/10
Sunday 21/04/2013, 11:54

More answers please? I need to gather up information.. is Sah Brinak really not needed?
10/10
LoA USA - Hero English
Sunday 21/04/2013, 14:26

Yeah Sah Brinak isn't as good as he seems on paper

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals