Saturday 20/04/2013, 23:50

What do you other Urban Rivals players do? Anime, Videogames, What? Be specific if possible smiley

Cancel
Saturday 20/04/2013, 23:53

What I have noticed from UR is it attracts an older crowd of players. Although that isn't completely accurate, since I'm 16 and I know many players who are 12-25, I have met players who are 30-40+ yrs old.

Anyways, my hobbies are:
•Watch Anime
•Watch youtube
•Innovate and create home made games
•Sing and Dance
•Videogames (League of Legends, Call of Duty, and UR)
•Create graphic design

Cancel
Sunday 21/04/2013, 00:05

I'm also 16 years old and i love video games Maths and Physics =D

Cancel
Sunday 21/04/2013, 04:12

I'm a bit older than you two.

- I read manga, don't really watch anime because of all the fillers.
- Youtube yes.
- I used to make my own 'games' when I was really young. Not much anymore.
- I play the piano. Can't sing or dance for nuts smiley
- DotA2 instead of LoL. A bit of FIFA 13.
- Pathetic attempts at drawing at best smiley

I like other card games like MtG and Shadow Era, i also like other strategic games like chess. Math and Physics were my favourite subjects at school too smiley

Cancel
Sunday 21/04/2013, 04:43

I'm probably older than all three of you, and here's what I do:

-I sing and can play the guitar, piano and the violin (sloppily). I rarely find the time to play them anymore, though.
-I read a lot of fiction and non-fiction. Probably 5000 pages a month, especially autobiographies.
-I'm an insurance agent, and a former elementary school substitute teacher.
-I don't happen to play Leauge or DotA 2, but I do play Heroes of Newerth from time to time.
-I love chess too, and at one point last year all I could do was analyze games for hours on end...

Cancel
Sunday 21/04/2013, 04:43

I've played a little of MTG and Shadow Era smiley Fun games.

Thanks for the feedback you two smiley

Cancel
Sunday 21/04/2013, 06:15

Oh yes, reading. I love to read, though I'm not doing so now. Can't find a book or series which can cstch my interest. I love fiction and fantasy. The Chronicles of Narnia stands to be one of my favourites, a pity it's rather short. 7 books in about 700 or more pages. I love the Baby Blues comics strip as well.

Cancel
Sunday 21/04/2013, 07:29

I am also 16.I am not as much multi-talented as you guys are,but-

-I like to read.To tell the truth I am a book worm.I have read over 100 books of various writers and various kinds.My favorite writer is Dan Brown,read almost all books of his.Favorite book is The Da Vinci Code.
-I love football.Favorite team is Manchester United.Favorite players Messi,van Persie and Kagawa(among Asians).
-And like any other teens,I love anime too!smiley

Cancel
Sunday 21/04/2013, 09:54

I'm 15, freshman, although people tell me I look like a junior/senior...

-I used to love reading but haven't read a book in 3 years smiley
-I'm a hardcore MMA fan. Boxing and MMA are the only sports I watch or like. I dislike the rest.
-I watch movies, listen to music, or on Facebook when I am bored and play Fight Night Champion and UFC Undisputed 3 atm.
-I actually liked going to school but mostly to Chill with friends but, computer literacy and science were my favorite classes, too bad I got put on home studies smiley

Cancel
Sunday 21/04/2013, 15:39

I'm finding an interesting trend of reading, anime, and videogames from UR players. And currently, the age group is commonly 15-16 yrs old.

Keep sending feedback if possible, please smiley Just want to see what other Urban Rival members are interested in doing and what we have in common.

Cancel

Reply to this subject