I want to find a trend.

I want to find a trend.
Saturday 20/04/2013, 23:50
AsianRepublic - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
224 messages
I want to find a trend.
AsianRepublic - Legend - MisfitsEnglish - Saturday 20/04/2013, 23:50

What do you other Urban Rivals players do? Anime, Videogames, What? Be specific if possible
« Previous12345678910...2223Next »

2/224
AsianRepublic - Legend - Misfits English
Saturday 20/04/2013, 23:53

What I have noticed from UR is it attracts an older crowd of players. Although that isn't completely accurate, since I'm 16 and I know many players who are 12-25, I have met players who are 30-40+ yrs old.

Anyways, my hobbies are:
•Watch Anime
•Watch youtube
•Innovate and create home made games
•Sing and Dance
•Videogames (League of Legends, Call of Duty, and UR)
•Create graphic design
3/224
jlegolas - Master - night school English
Sunday 21/04/2013, 00:05

I'm also 16 years old and i love video games Maths and Physics =D
4/224
Parousia - Hero English
Sunday 21/04/2013, 04:12

I'm a bit older than you two.

- I read manga, don't really watch anime because of all the fillers.
- Youtube yes.
- I used to make my own 'games' when I was really young. Not much anymore.
- I play the piano. Can't sing or dance for nuts
- DotA2 instead of LoL. A bit of FIFA 13.
- Pathetic attempts at drawing at best

I like other card games like MtG and Shadow Era, i also like other strategic games like chess. Math and Physics were my favourite subjects at school too
5/224
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 21/04/2013, 04:43

I'm probably older than all three of you, and here's what I do:

-I sing and can play the guitar, piano and the violin (sloppily). I rarely find the time to play them anymore, though.
-I read a lot of fiction and non-fiction. Probably 5000 pages a month, especially autobiographies.
-I'm an insurance agent, and a former elementary school substitute teacher.
-I don't happen to play Leauge or DotA 2, but I do play Heroes of Newerth from time to time.
-I love chess too, and at one point last year all I could do was analyze games for hours on end...
6/224
Sunday 21/04/2013, 04:43

I've played a little of MTG and Shadow Era Fun games.

Thanks for the feedback you two
7/224
Parousia - Hero English
Sunday 21/04/2013, 06:15

Oh yes, reading. I love to read, though I'm not doing so now. Can't find a book or series which can cstch my interest. I love fiction and fantasy. The Chronicles of Narnia stands to be one of my favourites, a pity it's rather short. 7 books in about 700 or more pages. I love the Baby Blues comics strip as well.
8/224
TCA Bliss - Hero - Time Conquers All English
Sunday 21/04/2013, 07:29

I am also 16.I am not as much multi-talented as you guys are,but-

-I like to read.To tell the truth I am a book worm.I have read over 100 books of various writers and various kinds.My favorite writer is Dan Brown,read almost all books of his.Favorite book is The Da Vinci Code.
-I love football.Favorite team is Manchester United.Favorite players Messi,van Persie and Kagawa(among Asians).
-And like any other teens,I love anime too!
9/224
CN Mafioso - Titan - The Nocturnals English
Sunday 21/04/2013, 09:54

I'm 15, freshman, although people tell me I look like a junior/senior...

-I used to love reading but haven't read a book in 3 years
-I'm a hardcore MMA fan. Boxing and MMA are the only sports I watch or like. I dislike the rest.
-I watch movies, listen to music, or on Facebook when I am bored and play Fight Night Champion and UFC Undisputed 3 atm.
-I actually liked going to school but mostly to Chill with friends but, computer literacy and science were my favorite classes, too bad I got put on home studies
10/224
Sunday 21/04/2013, 15:39

I'm finding an interesting trend of reading, anime, and videogames from UR players. And currently, the age group is commonly 15-16 yrs old.

Keep sending feedback if possible, please Just want to see what other Urban Rival members are interested in doing and what we have in common.

« Previous12345678910...2223Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals