I want to find a trend.

I want to find a trend.
Saturday 20/04/2013, 23:50
KoreaRepublic - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
224 messages
I want to find a trend.
KoreaRepublic - Titan - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Saturday 20/04/2013, 23:50

What do you other Urban Rivals players do? Anime, Videogames, What? Be specific if possible
« Previous12...1617181920212223Next »

151/224
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 02/05/2013, 16:04

Completely different. The games, at least XD and Colosseum afaik, are set in Orre, a barren desert region where there are no wild pokemon. All pokemon are assumed to have come from other regions, brought in by trainers. How do you catch pokemon, then? Well, you steal them from other trainers.

There's a reason for this. In Colo, you are a defected member of a criminal organization which has machines that enable you to steal other pokemon. Obviously, you defected in the most dramatic way possible, by bombing their headquarters and escaping on a hoverbike(yes, the protagonist is not a rural 12-year old with dreams). A much larger and much more competent organization, Cipher, is working behind the scenes on shadow pokemon, or pokemon whose emotions are scientifically removed in order to become soulless, powerful machines. You meet some chick who can tell what's shadow and what's not, and you both are on a mission to Snag (catch) these shadow pokemon and restore their emotions, or purify them.

I would go into XD's story but it's pretty much the same.
152/224
Alhalish - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 02/05/2013, 16:10

For some reason, I dreamt that Nintendo decied to betray me (just like Capcom and Square Enix) and turned Pokemon into a FPS. You play as a... Uh, a generic action movie star (with huge shoulder pads and an eyepatch) and your enemies are mutated Pokemon.

Ever seen those "realistic Pokemon" pics? Uhuh, that's what I'm talking about. The heck did I eat yesterday?
153/224
KoreaRepublic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Thursday 02/05/2013, 22:28

Search "Jessica Nigri", Sexy Pokemon Cosplay

*perverted grin*
154/224
mahawirasd - Titan - Immortality English
Friday 03/05/2013, 06:40

Well not just team rocket in general, but the other teams as well seem pretty incompetent
guess that's what you get from juvenile kids who can only talk big - give them a good bums rush and they'll all run away crying
155/224
Bliss deBlade - Hero - Time Conquers All English
Friday 03/05/2013, 10:17

Pokemon wasn't supposed to be a villain based anime like DBZ.It gives more priority to various adventures.And I actually like the currant villains (other than Jessie and James),they bring a a bit seriousness to the show.But if they became too much destructive and prioritized, there wud be no difference between Pokemon and DBZ.
One of the things that I like about Pokemon is that it can influence our emotions.Like I still remember the day when I became very depressed after watching the episode where Misty leaves to become the gym Leader of Cerulian city.But u won't find that in DBZ.
156/224
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 03/05/2013, 10:21

It's hard to compare the two, DBZ is more of an action-show than a kid's show-slash-videogame commercial.
157/224
hashburki - Imperator - REIGN OF THE SUPREMES English
Sunday 05/05/2013, 20:50

Lots of Anime fans.
Anyone care to list the best of them?
158/224
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 05/05/2013, 20:58

Maybe someone who believes in the value of subjective best can.
159/224
hashburki - Imperator - REIGN OF THE SUPREMES English
Sunday 05/05/2013, 21:15

Well you can always list your favorite ones.
160/224
KoreaRepublic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Sunday 05/05/2013, 21:40

I have a list I can share, I can pull it up and share with everyone here.

« Previous12...1617181920212223Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals