offline AznRepublic Guru E X C A L I B U R
Saturday 20/04/2013, 23:50

What do you other Urban Rivals players do? Anime, Videogames, What? Be specific if possible smiley

Cancel

offline JO3SHMO Imperator Wise Men Distracted
Monday 13/05/2013, 09:20

Mewthree? smiley

Cancel

offline maki_mUR Senior Dragons Cro Clan
Monday 13/05/2013, 12:58

I really like the new pokemon introduced, I've been playing since gen 2... Chespin is the greatest smiley And Gogoat looks pretty cool, but it seems like it doesn't evolve, which I dislike. All of them look really cute, how they should have done them from the start, imo smiley

Cancel

offline UM_AaaBattery Moderator URBAN MADNESS starstarstarstar
Monday 13/05/2013, 13:24

Theres only 10 completely announced though they said there will be 100ish new ones.

So far im quite happy with the look of them.

Cancel

offline Soundtrack-HW Imperator humanoid weapons
Monday 13/05/2013, 14:40

^ I have to agree, I'm so happy they didn't turn out to be kettles smiley
Of course I still favor the first few generations the most, im pretty content and cant wait to see the evolutions !!
Maybe we can hope to see some more ride-able pokemon, rapidash and dodrio come to mind smiley
~~
Anyway, I also play (not really atm, just stalk forums... ;D) fantasy rivals, as well as an online strategy turn based game. Wakfu smiley Its not bad, despite being produced by a successful company it suffers from annoying bugs and is prone to taking steps backwards with updates. But i shall remain hopeful! If any of you guys are interested you should check it out ( wow i really out did myself with that one, makes it sound so great! -_-' But it does have a good foundation and community )
~~
On another note, Im pretty young. #yolo im 15 nerds. Draw and stuff too, looking into getting a tablet to start some digital stuff smiley
I think a few years back I entered the christmas comp (god i was terribad) and hopefully they'll do it again. One of my friends say I listen to 'hipster' music, but little do they know I just clasify it as good. Coz its kinda awesome. Also, as you can see I'm Australian.
So you should all throw another shrimp on the barbie.

Cancel

offline WMDuessel Guru Wise Men Distracted
Monday 13/05/2013, 14:49

I tried Wakfu, but didn't really want to drop cash on it. Ecol Tactics is really fun though!

Cancel

offline AznRepublic Guru E X C A L I B U R
Monday 13/05/2013, 15:50

Play Dofus. More fun bro.

Cancel

offline UM_AaaBattery Moderator URBAN MADNESS starstarstarstar
Monday 13/05/2013, 16:44

I want them to make more ridable pokemon so we can recreate this episode: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/EP033

Who dosn't want to ride a starmi onland smiley

Cancel

offline Alhalish Veteran URBAN MADNESS
Monday 13/05/2013, 16:50

I'm pretty sure that most Pokemon players want Gardevoir and Lopunny to be ridable.

Catch my drift?

Cancel

offline NeoNoire Imperator Harbingers of Ares
Monday 13/05/2013, 17:21

''ridable grass goat''

Dose of your everyday Rule 34, c/o the Japanese

Cancel

offline M-Bison Titan URBAN MADNESS
Tuesday 14/05/2013, 11:11

200th!!!! Jelly?

Joint post 200 - UM_AaaBattery smiley

edited by UM_AaaBattery tuesday 14/05/2013, 11:11