What do you other Urban Rivals players do? Anime, Videogames, What? Be specific if possible :)
24 years old..
- watching documentary esp science, animal and business (BBC Horizon and Panorama, national geographic and animal planet)
- video game (obviously), mainly RPG, and strategy.
- previously anime but not much now. more of manga fans now. less time consuming.
- badminton (yeah yeah asian sport),
- music. mainly listening to it because I am not good at singing, would love to learn violin though
- youtube? esp the dark side of it which full of cats.. I love cats.
- reading books.. my old hobby though. I read some good books such as The Godfather in 2 days, or boy with stripped pajamas. last book that I read: World War Z which is last year.. (the movie will come in June 2013!)
- and my old hobby: chess. I was in top 10 in my region when I was young. but then I quit since my new school does not have chess as their extracurricular.
wishlist: since I got hooked by Bartender manga, I would love learn how to mix cocktail like a pro mixologist
13 years old..
- reading books by this i mean comics :D not novels or text books . i also like encyclopedia's
- out door games especially football
- anime off course
- computer games
- love troubling my brother , trolling random people on net
- searching random videos on you tube
Hi, Im 21.
My hobbys are:
Urban rivals/Fantasy rivals ;)
Yugioh, Pokemon , magic the gathering. (In the order of importance starting with yugioh).
And a lot more lol.
@Aaa lol, You still play runescape? That game gives nostalgic memories. Also surprised about your Yu-Gi-Oh hobby :o
Thanks for the feedback guys, I appreciate it :)
20 years old, turning 21 in July. I love comedy (especially homegrown, British sitcoms and American animation), the Mafia (and Italy in general), dance music (though I listen to anything at least once), art, fiction, philosophy (hence why it's my degree), Sims 3 (and the like) and original characters.
I'd like to break a trend myself. Is there anyone here who likes South Park because a lot of UR people I know on a personal level seem to dislike it. (It's also stopped me drawing/writing a lot of ideas that combine the two, with Enzo, Aniki, Tino and Paolo usually in the roles of the four main boys. I have my reasons.)
Age : Guess. Am I a 72 year old Chinese man in a tutu, a 16 year old British boy, or an angry 35 year old Indonesian woman?
Likes : Fighting, wrestling, and reading books.
Dislikes : Five dollar words, hipsters, and Internet noobs.
Occupation : Boxer and pro wrestler. Seriously.
I like The Godfather, but I hate The Sopranos. I like Yakuza, but I hate Triad. I like WWE, but I hate TNA. Want to know more? Join UM. HURRAY FOR FREE GUILD PROMOTION!
Yeah, Indonesian women are known as powerful fighters.... Not.
Forgive my insanity, it's the result of being in UM for too long, see?