24 years old..
- watching documentary esp science, animal and business (BBC Horizon and Panorama, national geographic and animal planet)
- video game (obviously), mainly RPG, and strategy.
- previously anime but not much now. more of manga fans now. less time consuming.
- badminton (yeah yeah asian sport),
- music. mainly listening to it because I am not good at singing, would love to learn violin though
- youtube? esp the dark side of it which full of cats.. I love cats.
- reading books.. my old hobby though. I read some good books such as The Godfather in 2 days, or boy with stripped pajamas. last book that I read: World War Z which is last year.. (the movie will come in June 2013!)
- and my old hobby: chess. I was in top 10 in my region when I was young. but then I quit since my new school does not have chess as their extracurricular.
wishlist: since I got hooked by Bartender manga, I would love learn how to mix cocktail like a pro mixologist
13 years old..
- reading books by this i mean comics not novels or text books . i also like encyclopedia's
- out door games especially football
- anime off course
- computer games
- love troubling my brother , trolling random people on net
- searching random videos on you tube
20 years old, turning 21 in July. I love comedy (especially homegrown, British sitcoms and American animation), the Mafia (and Italy in general), dance music (though I listen to anything at least once), art, fiction, philosophy (hence why it's my degree), Sims 3 (and the like) and original characters.
I'd like to break a trend myself. Is there anyone here who likes South Park because a lot of UR people I know on a personal level seem to dislike it. (It's also stopped me drawing/writing a lot of ideas that combine the two, with Enzo, Aniki, Tino and Paolo usually in the roles of the four main boys. I have my reasons.)
Age : Guess. Am I a 72 year old Chinese man in a tutu, a 16 year old British boy, or an angry 35 year old Indonesian woman?
Likes : Fighting, wrestling, and reading books.
Dislikes : Five dollar words, hipsters, and Internet noobs.
Occupation : Boxer and pro wrestler. Seriously.
I like The Godfather, but I hate The Sopranos. I like Yakuza, but I hate Triad. I like WWE, but I hate TNA. Want to know more? Join UM. HURRAY FOR FREE GUILD PROMOTION!