I want to find a trend.

I want to find a trend.
Saturday 20/04/2013, 23:50
AsianRepublic - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
224 messages
I want to find a trend.
AsianRepublic - Titan - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Saturday 20/04/2013, 23:50

What do you other Urban Rivals players do? Anime, Videogames, What? Be specific if possible
« Previous12345678910...2223Next »

31/224
AsianRepublic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Monday 22/04/2013, 23:56

That's the king I know, Lol
32/224
Bliss deBlade - Hero - Time Conquers All English
Tuesday 23/04/2013, 07:42

Cool hobbies king
33/224
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Tuesday 23/04/2013, 07:54

24 years old..
my hobbies:
- watching documentary esp science, animal and business (BBC Horizon and Panorama, national geographic and animal planet)
- video game (obviously), mainly RPG, and strategy.
- previously anime but not much now. more of manga fans now. less time consuming.
- badminton (yeah yeah asian sport),
- music. mainly listening to it because I am not good at singing, would love to learn violin though
- youtube? esp the dark side of it which full of cats.. I love cats.
- reading books.. my old hobby though. I read some good books such as The Godfather in 2 days, or boy with stripped pajamas. last book that I read: World War Z which is last year.. (the movie will come in June 2013!)
- and my old hobby: chess. I was in top 10 in my region when I was young. but then I quit since my new school does not have chess as their extracurricular.

wishlist: since I got hooked by Bartender manga, I would love learn how to mix cocktail like a pro mixologist
34/224
BA_Hydro - Legend - • » вєαυтιƒυℓ αηgєℓz « • English
Tuesday 23/04/2013, 09:35

13 years old..
hobbies:
- reading books by this i mean comics not novels or text books . i also like encyclopedia's
- out door games especially football
- anime off course
- computer games
- love troubling my brother , trolling random people on net
- searching random videos on you tube
- ????
35/224
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 23/04/2013, 11:57

Hi, Im 21.

My hobbys are:

Urban rivals/Fantasy rivals

Yugioh, Pokemon , magic the gathering. (In the order of importance starting with yugioh).

Runescape

Anime/manga

Star wars.

And a lot more lol.
36/224
Tuesday 23/04/2013, 12:51

@Aaa lol, You still play runescape? That game gives nostalgic memories. Also surprised about your Yu-Gi-Oh hobby :o

Thanks for the feedback guys, I appreciate it
37/224
TharaCorleone - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 23/04/2013, 12:54

20 years old, turning 21 in July. I love comedy (especially homegrown, British sitcoms and American animation), the Mafia (and Italy in general), dance music (though I listen to anything at least once), art, fiction, philosophy (hence why it's my degree), Sims 3 (and the like) and original characters.

I'd like to break a trend myself. Is there anyone here who likes South Park because a lot of UR people I know on a personal level seem to dislike it. (It's also stopped me drawing/writing a lot of ideas that combine the two, with Enzo, Aniki, Tino and Paolo usually in the roles of the four main boys. I have my reasons.)
38/224
Alhalish - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 23/04/2013, 13:35

Age : Guess. Am I a 72 year old Chinese man in a tutu, a 16 year old British boy, or an angry 35 year old Indonesian woman?
Dislikes : Five dollar words, hipsters, and Internet noobs.

I like The Godfather, but I hate The Sopranos. I like Yakuza, but I hate Triad. I like WWE, but I hate TNA. Want to know more? Join UM. HURRAY FOR FREE GUILD PROMOTION!
39/224
Tuesday 23/04/2013, 13:42

@TharaCorleone I find South Park enjoyable. Some of it is disgusting tho

@Alhalish You must be an angry 35 yo Indonesian woman. And the Guild promotion is too stronk!
40/224
Alhalish - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 23/04/2013, 13:52

Yeah, Indonesian women are known as powerful fighters.... Not.

Forgive my insanity, it's the result of being in UM for too long, see?

« Previous12345678910...2223Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals