I want to find a trend.

I want to find a trend.
Saturday 20/04/2013, 23:50
XC Republic - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
224 messages
I want to find a trend.
XC Republic - Titan - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Saturday 20/04/2013, 23:50

What do you other Urban Rivals players do? Anime, Videogames, What? Be specific if possible
« Previous12345678910...2223Next »

41/224
XC Republic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Tuesday 23/04/2013, 14:03

It' fine bro I was just kidding with ya
42/224
Alhalish - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 23/04/2013, 14:05

Yeah, no problem.

I wasn't offended though, only thing that will offend me is somebody insulting my family and friends.
43/224
mahawirasd - Titan - Immortality English
Tuesday 23/04/2013, 15:42

@asianrepublic
as your closed thread would attest, there is no way for anyone to corroborate any of the information here.

On that note, as this is the strategy and tactics, perhaps it is important to remind people of the possible danger in divulging personal information in such a forum.

But perhaps some of the info can be harmless enough;
I play a bit of Path of Exile and League of Legends and i do enjoy a variety of anime whenever my campus' file sharing community comes up with an enjoyable one (tend to go for funny ones).

edited by UM_AaaBattery Tuesday 23/04/2013, 15:42
44/224
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 23/04/2013, 15:49

@mahawirasd: "it is important to remind people of the possible danger in divulging personal information in such a forum. But perhaps some of the info can be harmless enough. "

True, though we are not forcing anyone to post info and I would delete anything too personal like exact addresses, phone numbers e.c.t lol. Though age and other hobby's is harmless.

@AsianRepublic: Yeh I still play runescape Very few other MMORPGS work on my computer so runescape at low graphics is a good thing to play on my computer.

And yugioh is one of my main hobbys. Ive been a collector since the game started and have 5 folders full of cards.

edited by UM_AaaBattery Tuesday 23/04/2013, 15:49
45/224
Parousia - Hero English
Tuesday 23/04/2013, 15:55

I dare say RuneScape is my favourite MMORPG. For one, quests are actually quests, not just a task of slaying 100 monsters or collecting 500 of this item. I hope to start over as a member one day in the future
46/224
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 23/04/2013, 15:57

I was actually really into Yu Gi Oh about 10 years ago. I remember how everyone would run freaking Jinzo, light + dark and then summon CED and BLS. Right now I'm trying to get back, but I only have the Symphony starter deck and I only play against more youthful relatives
47/224
Tuesday 23/04/2013, 15:57

You know what Battery? You and me should try dueling (Yu-Gi-Oh) online.
I really want to show you my ultimate deck! .....Which has lots of Time Wizards for some reason.
48/224
Tuesday 23/04/2013, 16:02

@WiseManDuessl: June 27 and 28 they are releasing a new set called Battle Pack 2: War of the Giants. its a set made so you can buy some packs and play using just them. its a good way to get back into the swing of things.

@Alhalish: I don't play yugioh online, I spend all my yugioh money in real life and have nothing for the online version lol.

@Azbycx: I'm a current member if you ever start up again or if theres anyone else who plays runescape my username is:

Aaa Battery

edited by UM_AaaBattery Tuesday 23/04/2013, 16:02
49/224
Tuesday 23/04/2013, 16:02

This thread has turned into a chatting thread which is nice
50/224
Tuesday 23/04/2013, 16:18

Neil- I mean, Jinzo is still pretty dang good. My Snatch Steal thinks otherwise though.

Emes the Infinity is my signature card, by the way.
...Oh, AsianRepublic, sorry for turning this into a Yu-Gi-Oh thread.

« Previous12345678910...2223Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals