I want to find a trend.

I want to find a trend.
Saturday 20/04/2013, 23:50
AsianRepublic - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
224 messages
I want to find a trend.
AsianRepublic - Legend English - Saturday 20/04/2013, 23:50

What do you other Urban Rivals players do? Anime, Videogames, What? Be specific if possible
« Previous12345678910...2223Next »

61/224
Friday 26/04/2013, 14:45

Runescape actually made a server that lets you play pre 2007 Runescape. Where there's no Grand Exchange, god items, etc.

Also Runescape 3 has been out and the graphics are nothing like the past

I am considering buying membership in Runescape again this summer. I'll just start working on events and socializing with people here in Urban Rivals.
62/224
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 26/04/2013, 15:02

I'll wait and see what Aaa suggests as a good server to play. Yeah being an RS member is kind of compulsory considering how limited the game is without it (up to rune armor, only 1/3 of the skills, etc.)
63/224
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 26/04/2013, 16:45

I have been playing for 7+ years permanently so I haven't had any major "everything has changed" moments. I prefer the new server (When I call the real one) because it has all the new quests, activity e.c.t (I have to play with graphics low but even then the graphics are a bit higher then the 07 server). But if you want to play the runescape you remember for 07 then you can play the 07 server.

@Alhalish: I started runescape and still play it because my computer can cope with any new games or games with better graphics. Its also cheaper then WOW because you don't have to buy a box game to start of with and then the monthly subscription is only half the price. Runescape also gets weekly updates which can be new quests. graphics, mini games e.c.t or even new skills (Two are planned for 2013).
64/224
Friday 26/04/2013, 17:31

Two new skills in 2013?? Outrageous

I'm gonna stick to 2007 servers only because it's so nostalgic and because my cousin plays on those servers

Can you switch between 2007 servers and Runescape 3? never checked.
65/224
Parousia - Hero English
Friday 26/04/2013, 17:44

I believe RS 07 and RS 3 accounts do not interfere with each other.

RS has always remained a favourite game of mine throughout the years since RS Classic because of its unique gameplay. There isn't so much focus on combat, and you can do lots of other things like fishing and cooking to be self-sustainable, mining and smithing stuff, steal from people, build a house, own a summoned pet, catch monsters with traps, hunt monsters which can't be killed in the normal way, grow your own plants etc... Not to mention their quests are absolutely lovely, and many of them are linked to the great storyline that is the history and current happenings on RS. I feel these qualities makes it so unique that I don't mind playing on the 07 quality graphics, but now they have improved vastly, very commendable when you consider that it's written in Java, and hey, nicer graphics are always a pleasure to welcome!
66/224
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 26/04/2013, 17:48

07 and RS3 accounts are separate so items, stats e.c.t are only on the version you got them on. But being a 07 members also means your a RS3 member so you can start an account on both.
67/224
Friday 26/04/2013, 17:49

I see.... that's a real bummer

Quite dissappointing, but oh well, I can deal with it.
68/224
mahawirasd - Imperator - Immortality English
Friday 26/04/2013, 17:50

I reckon you can't, too many additional variables etc

used to play RS in its early days, gameplay was pretty interesting compared to most MMORPGs etc (even till this day)
lost interest when too many people started spamming bots and the chat quality just deteriorated beyond repair.

on that note, you like ROTK by any chance AsianRepublic?
The gameplay's pretty good and they've made several kinds of games.
69/224
Friday 26/04/2013, 18:07

I may not have due to the fact that I do not know what ROTK stands for :/

What does it mean? I actually may have at least have heard of the game.
70/224
mahawirasd - Imperator - Immortality English
Saturday 27/04/2013, 01:55

It's Romance of The Three Kingdoms

« Previous12345678910...2223Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals