Pussycats / Frozen
Sunday 21/04/2013, 03:27
sunbunman - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Pussycats / Frozen
sunbunman - Titan - the shockwavesEnglish - Sunday 21/04/2013, 03:27

deleted

first attempt at the combo, a reasonably passive deck. probably should go Sah Brinak -> Haaken but idk i like having 2x pill manip in one deck and would help out the 2-2-2-3 hand out by a lot.

Initially had Malicia instead of Diana then realised that there'd be too many defeat skills and not enough hard hitters in the deck so meh

maybe Tsuka -> Stompah ? don't think the attack manip is necessary cause its a pretty passive deck to begin with and life gaps would make all the difference in here

2/5
jlegolas - Master - night school English
Sunday 21/04/2013, 14:44

I think i would use Haaken, Windzy, Annuqa, Stompah, Jayzel, Malicia, Diana and Lucy
3/5
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 21/04/2013, 18:40

Stompah is the Frozn top 4*. I like jlegolas's deck, Sah is usable but shaky. Your choice between her and Annuqa.
4/5
sunbunman - Titan - the shockwaves English
Sunday 21/04/2013, 22:17

But the thing is stomph lacks the life gap potential that Tsuka has and anyways playstyle-wise i think Tsuka fits better in the deck cause its more about controlling your damage intake then hitting back.

Yeah i can see Sah Brinak being out of place here ran the deck a few times and he's been really awkward to play. Probably would go Haaken over Annuqa though cause considering the 3-1 situation he'd come out on top with the solid 7 power.
5/5
jlegolas - Master - night school English
Sunday 21/04/2013, 22:47

Then stick with mine deck

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals