Any improvements on Ulu watu deck?

Any improvements on Ulu Watu deck?
Sunday 21/04/2013, 09:25
LexiFlame - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
Any improvements on Ulu watu deck?
LexiFlame - Senior - Over LoadEnglish - Sunday 21/04/2013, 09:25

I went for all the 5 star Ulu Watu cards that I thought were good, along with Ambre.
http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/presets/?id_preset=2578097

Are there any better cards, or should I go for a half deck with another clan? I have a few 5 star Uppers, Nightmare, Pirahnas, and Pussycats. Any of those good for a half deck with Ulu Watu?

2/6
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 22/04/2013, 15:42

Nice deck. If possible I would change Oraya to Tanaereva Cr and Miss Lulabee to Wee Lee.
3/6
LexiFlame - Senior - Over Load English
Tuesday 23/04/2013, 08:21

Tanaereva Cr is way out of my budget haha, but I'll consider Wee Lee over Miss Lulabee for sure.
4/6
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 23/04/2013, 11:55

You can never tell peoples budgets so I make the suggestions without taking them into account, if a player can't afford it they can just ignor it (which is why I post personally instead of you should) or use it as something to aim for
5/6
mahawirasd - Imperator - Immortality English
Tuesday 23/04/2013, 14:59

Well then perhaps Clara, Leela, Louise, Lena so that you have some defense options as well as your offensive capabilities (high power and high damage cards)?
6/6
Mr Smokey_WMD - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 28/04/2013, 17:28

I don't think Pussycats are good in t2. They don't have enough juice to beat the opponent, and they don't enough damage reduction to block super heavy hitters. I prefer a couple saks.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals