Fang pi clang + Jungo

Fang Pi Clang + Jungo
Wednesday 24/04/2013, 02:47
0 Murphanater - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Fang pi clang + Jungo
0 Murphanater - Veteran English - Wednesday 24/04/2013, 02:47

I just got the new fang ld card, and I wanted to try to make a ELO deck with it. I wanted to use Jungo, but of course with most of the great 5*s being banned this week I had to try something new. Let me know what you think, and if if you have any suggestions feel free to offer them. I would be open to switching the Jungo half deck to another clan in order to make it better.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2580157&list

Thanks guys!

2/5
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 24/04/2013, 03:40

Adler... Meh. Your FPC half is good, but Jungo honestly shouldn't be used without Ongh. Do you have the Mokranus combo? Pair them up with Mokra, Jautya, Uranus, Aleister. Or you can try an AS half with something like Harrow Ld, Marina, Saki, Jessie. Lots of options for Watu as well, with Daddy Jones, Eddy, Fanny, Gabrielle.

Good luck!
3/5
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 24/04/2013, 12:19

Nice deck. I would personally change Moegura to Benicio for the protection.
4/5
0 Murphanater - Veteran English
Wednesday 24/04/2013, 19:22

Thanks guys for the responses.. I have played a decent amount with this deck and alder is actually surprising decent even though alot of people say he is. I decided to switch Moegura to Benicio and it seems to be working out well. I like not having to worry about the confidence for his ability.
Again thanks guys for your responses.
5/5
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 25/04/2013, 10:37

Thats ok, Im glad I could help.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals