Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
216 messages
Acclaim the Coliseum !
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Wednesday 24/04/2013, 17:12

Hey everybody !

For those who missed it :
http://www.urban-rivals.com/special/alerts/?key=vhpc9beo0rk

The Coliseum is a brand new game room with customizable parameters allowing us to provide you with large scale events !

From time to time we'll open the room and configure specific rules (life points, pillz, deck format, scoring rules, etc.), and you'll be able to play in it for glory and to claim the best prizes !

You can check it status, its rules and its own ranking here : http://www.urban-rivals.com/coliseum/
The game room will be available in the flash game only when the Coliseum status is set to "Playing".

This room will be inaugurated in BETA with a first event tomorrow from 7pm to midnight GMT +1 : No KO no victory !

Many rumbles are to come ! Enjoy !

edited by Goralion Wednesday 24/04/2013, 17:12
« Previous12...91011121314...2122Next »

111/216
Skyeheart - Titan - Immortality English
Friday 26/04/2013, 01:19

Oh for, GMT+1? This whole thing flew right over my head while I was asleep!
112/216
ChopperTheDoc - Senior - Gilden sind nicht so mein Ding Deutsch
Friday 26/04/2013, 01:34

Okay So what determines the ranking place because there are some people with the same amount of Points and all games played and they are still 15 places above me making them top 150 and me 155? Which kind of sucs cause we reached the same :/
113/216
AsianRepubIic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Friday 26/04/2013, 03:41

Not bad UR, not bad at all

All I ask now is remove pfulling
114/216
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 26/04/2013, 04:15

@MillionClintz
Possibly time? Like the survivor ranking that ranks the earlier equal score higher?

@Asian
You're asking to remove a valid way to gain lots of BP? Which sounds to me like a win-win. One side gets the BP and high rankings, other side gets the extra cash they're willing to pay for them.
115/216
Friday 26/04/2013, 04:25

I just always see it as unfair to people like me, who spent alot of time getting lvl 100+

Sure, you can earn money that way, but you'd think they'd remove pfulling by now because they invented the reserve of xp. The point of pfulling, I'm sure, is to level up all the cards that players have. But now we have training room and xp reserve, I just think they should take it out. I may be biased on this situation, but I just think it'd be more fair towards players who must play long periods of time to catch up
116/216
Chozo-Kid - Guru - Masters of Battle English
Friday 26/04/2013, 04:34

I cant find and join coliseum its not showing up
117/216
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 26/04/2013, 04:48

Since you want it gone, how do you propose to stop it? You have good arguments to removing it, but how would you actually execute it?
118/216
Friday 26/04/2013, 04:55

Ahh, it may just be too late now. Pfulling has gone on for a really long time, why would they stop it? They would lose all the rich players who are in it for the XP.

How to execute it without losing players? Impossible.

How to execute it without the fear of losing players? Just remove xp gained from cards that level up.
119/216
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 26/04/2013, 05:50

There is no way to "remove pfulling". It's impossible to execute even if Boostr decides they can lose some players, unless they decide to stop cards from leveling up. If you "execute it without losing players" you're stopping the whole point of pfulls as well. I can't even imagine your other idea for stopping pfulls.

Now, if you remove BP from leveling up cards, newbies will lose precious BP they gain from leveling up their cards. You also crash the market by devaluing 0xp cards, destroying the pfull business, and making the players who PAY THE MOST CASH for packs quit this game. Corne already left.

No, the whole point of pfulling is not to level up cards all the cards that a player has. It's to make 50 BP per card at the cost of 36 XP. I've been here since 2007, and I have already accepted that prefulls are part of the game. It's completely legitimate, no one is cheated out of their money.

I don't see what's the problem here, your main argument is that it's unfair for players like you, you probably DM'd your way to 100, but I don't see the need to complain. It's fair to use prefulls, and legal, why should players complain about someone reaching a similar level in a different way? You invested time, pfullers invested clintz (and probably lots of credits).
120/216
Friday 26/04/2013, 06:02

Like I said, it is my opinion and I know pfulls may never be removed One of their main money resources.

It's just a shame, that's all

« Previous12...91011121314...2122Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals