Please remove...

Please remove...
Saturday 27/04/2013, 20:05
Tansur - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
25 messages
Please remove...
Tansur - Guru - The TrendEnglish - Saturday 27/04/2013, 20:05

Using 8-10 pills on your first go with Grudj or Karrion is NOT a strategy. That is to say, it is a strategy, but takes no strategic thought to pull off. Please stop rewarding idiot players a decent elo standing for playing like this, and get rid of Grudj and Karrion.

Seriously, there are cards out there that I groan on seeing, but can still have fun playing against. Then there are these two, that just sap any fun out of the match, because I know that I might pay really well and still lose to a moron.
« Previous123Next »

11/25
-Montrosity- - Titan English
Sunday 28/04/2013, 14:16

Why do you want to take the fun out of some people whose favourite combo is Karrion or MokrAnus?

Believe me my favourite combo was Muze/Leela before Muze was banned
12/25
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 28/04/2013, 14:51

It's probably just Dorian. He doesn't need a partner, he's that freaking awesome.
13/25
Gryazzie - Titan - Immortality English
Sunday 28/04/2013, 16:13

MokrAnus, Beester Cr, Pean, DagXodus, MarSaki, AvolaGhi, CloiAna, Clidg, RaveLena, etc

Can someone explain it to me who most of these are.
14/25
philsfan1234 - Imperator - D-Versified English
Sunday 28/04/2013, 17:11

MokrAnus = Mokra + Uranus
Beester Cr = Beeboy + Blaaster Cr
and so on and so fourth
15/25
Gryazzie - Titan - Immortality English
Sunday 28/04/2013, 17:24

Yeah those are easy.
The ones I can't tell are

Pean ( wha, only 4 letters )
Clidg ( only 5 letters.. )

Both of these only have 1 capital letter which makes it hard..
16/25
Sunday 28/04/2013, 18:26

Jean Pegh for Pean, and Cliff Sledg for Clidg. I couldn't capitalize another letter because it would look awkward.
17/25
-Argos-ZS - Titan - D-Versified English
Sunday 28/04/2013, 18:45

As far as the initial post goes:

Perhaps the problem is less the people blasting Grudj and more the people losing to them?
As said above, it's not exactly hard to counter either of these. Dislike the Freaks poison? Play SOB. Hate Karrion's ability and Grudj's +pillz? Play SOA. Hate the SOB/SOA clans? Don't play them.

Everything has a disadvantage to it's use. That's why ELO is considered strategic and not "how much time can I play each week." If people are beating you, try playing better.

I always find people who complain about how other people pill very very funny. You are given the exact same options as them; there is absolutely no way they are cheating. It seems to me much less "they're being unfair" and a lot more "I suck make my life easier"
18/25
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 28/04/2013, 18:53

DagXodus = Dagg and X-0DUS,
MarSaki = Marina and Saki
AvolaGhi = Avola and Spiaghi
RaveLena = Raven and Milena
CloiAna is the only one that escapes me.
19/25
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Sunday 28/04/2013, 22:10

Clover and Diana, I assume. Misleading capital letter placement.
20/25
Monday 29/04/2013, 13:44

I like some of the points you made Argos, such as being given the exact same options for pilling. However, the existence of certain cards that counter others does not diminish the power of these certain cards. I could, for example, make an argument that Copper and Spyke should be unbanned, since if he's too strong for me I can simply run Roots and forget about him. It's possible for me to run a few Stop: Cards and maybe Skeelz, so why should GHEIST and Roots have so many bans? 

UR is not so simply one-dimensional that we can say "oh just use Uranus if you're having trouble with Dorian," or "Avola's not that good just use Bristone" or "Freaks solution is just play Nightmare/Piranas."

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals