[clan] What would you think?

Monday 29/04/2013, 17:54
UR_Genie - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
19 messages
UR_Genie - Hero English - Monday 29/04/2013, 17:54

I have been in the process of coming up with this new clan for a while now. I am looking for feedback or suggestions. I just sent the UR Support an almost identical proposal and am waiting to hear what they say as well. But as the staff aren't the only deciding factor to me I post it here to see what the players think.

Clan: Mideval
Bonus: -1 Opp Power and Damage min 2
Theme: Larping (Live action Role Playing)

Lore: The Children of Clint City have never lived in a happy place. But once a year the Renaissance Festival comes to town, and all the kids lose themselves in imagination. But after this visit, it will be here to stay.

The kids longed each year for the festival to return, a release of imagination fueled them. Soon however they choose to play in this imaginary world all year long. One day they devised a quest into the mountainous caves of GHEIST. (to those not playing they looked like mere sewers)

They delved deep into the caves in search of a dragon that lay sleeping. On their journey they came across an ancient relic of great power that Caelus Cr had lost many years ago. A relic that turned dreams into reality. Children they were when they went in. Fierce warriors they returned. Little do they know that a Lizard was present, and they to dream. On that day Bahamut was born as well. Will these newly made warriors have what it takes to fight both what was imaginary as well as the current clans? Enemies on all sides their journey begins.
« Previous12Next »

2/19
UR_Genie - Hero English
Monday 29/04/2013, 17:55

Art (sadly I am no artist): I am currently talking to a few of the artists on the site and asking them if this did make it past just an idea if they would be willing to do some art work. I am asking QUIRKILICIOUS in particular and would ask Phalloid if he/she didn't have no communication set.

The general idea for the art would be at its first form kids in makeshift armor; trashcan lid shields wooden swords, cardboard armor. Stuff like that. And then their final stage would be well armed and strong warriors.

I am also in the process of designing the characters in question with lore for each person as well as their stats and abilities. I know that you must make some weak cards as well as strong and have given it a lot of thought. This clan will have both a mix of support abilities that make it viable as a mono clan as well as strong stand alone characters. I have also decided to make the clan into 3 groups where you have elves, dwarfs, and humans; each known for its particular strengths.

Humans: High Power
Dwarfs: High Damage
Elves: Stronger Abilities
3/19
UR_Genie - Hero English
Monday 29/04/2013, 17:57

I will post up character ideas and lore later as I finish them. I am currently working on 15 characters that I feel would make a great first 15 for the clan. Some will be weak others strong. just like a normal clan release!
4/19
mahawirasd - Imperator - Immortality English
Tuesday 30/04/2013, 00:02

Seems well thought out
+1
would love to see the clan in action
5/19
UR_Genie - Hero English
Tuesday 30/04/2013, 00:53

Primeval Bonus: -1 opp power and damage min 2
New Ability: Reserve: Basically the opposite of the Courage.
5 stars: 4
4 stars: 4
3 stars: 5
2 stars: 2

Elven Archer
3*
Poison: 2 min 2
7/3

Dark Wizard
4*
-3 Opp Pillz Min 2
7/5

Elven Queen
5*
Reserve: Stop Opponent Ability and Bonus
7/7

Elf Warrior
3*
Stop: Attack +13
7/4

Elf Druid
4*
+1 Life Per Damage
8/4

Dwarf King
5*
Protection Power and Damage
6/8

Dwarf Brawler
3*
Revenge: Damage +2
6/5

Dwarf Berzerker
3*
Backlash: -3 life min 0
6/6

Dwarf Guard
4*
-4 Opponent Damage Min 2
6/6

Weapon Smith
2*
Power = Power of Opponent
5/4

Human King
5*
Support -1 opp power min 4
7/5

Lone Hunter
5*
Courage: +2 Power and Damage
6/6

Jester
2*
-1 Opponent Power and Damage min 1
8/2

Cleric
3*
Heal 3 max 10
7/2

Lancer
4*
Support: +4 Attack
7/4

I will take some suggestions on adjustments to these first 15. That would be a good start to the clan. I don't think the cards are to strong or weak. Please note I know some cards are a little OP and will be ELO banned. That is to be expected. However I feel the cards that are powerful are also weak to SOA. The clan is a little to SOA vulnerable but the characters are in their beginning creations stages.
6/19
fantasyfreakvi - Titan - United Army English
Tuesday 30/04/2013, 05:14

That Elven Queen seems quite overpowered. A SOA/SOB wall used 2nd with a -1 power and damage? That just doesn't seem fair.
7/19
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 30/04/2013, 10:14

Agreed, especially with that solid base stats. 6/7, 7/6, 7/5? Other than that, why that many high star cards?
8/19
UR_Genie - Hero English
Tuesday 30/04/2013, 14:01

Thank you for your comments. I originally looked at the queen as a 7/6 SOB but then I though that was to weak so I through in the new mechanic so she is more predictable. But I understand where the worry is with her being a 7/7 I might tone her down.

I made it more of a high star count As I wasn't focusing on it jumping right into ELO but I might drop a 5 star and add another 2 star. I could easily drop the hunter.

Also another ability I was thinking of playing with is -1 life per damage. But then I thought that might be a little to powerful as a fury could net 4 damage. I could however make it say an 8/4 so it could deal 8/8 with fury 8/14 but at the same time it lossses double to DRs and SOA shuts it down. I owuld set like min 1 to the minus so it couldn't 1hko also. I say 8/4 because I feel an 8/3 would be to weak for a 5*. Please note that this card in question is far from complete This if for the Dragon which I am thinking of renaming from Bahamut and making it a poison dragon. Thusly why it does the added new minus life per damage!
9/19
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 30/04/2013, 14:15

Think of the queen this way, your opponent opens with any DR. You can counter with a card that strips off the DR, the bonus, even in the worst case will tie the card in power and still has enough damage to be a worthy attacker. Excluding Stop cards there isn't a 'foolproof' counter to her, and why would anyone play the queen against one, when they could play any of the other cards instead?

-1 life per damage. Not necessary overpowered ability. You could easily have it with a min 4 since the cards you proposed would largely be in the KO range as it is, excluding the utility Heal, Poison and the 2* filler.
10/19
UR_Genie - Hero English
Tuesday 30/04/2013, 16:29

Thoazol I completly understand what you mean. The queen was more tailored towards Survivor and would most likely be ELO banned and tourney point peralty. I see her as a viable card to play against the big threats in Survivor like Jackie Cr, GraksmxxT, Dorian and Guru Cr All of which would make it an even pilled battle of 7 power per character. However I do understand against other cards how it owuld affect. I also think that she would be stopped by any SOA card. Because she is an all stop but we have never had one that does it with one slot either ability or bonus. I think that any SOA would negate her and theirfore she is suseptivle still to SOA like GHEIST and Roots as well as other SOA Staple cards.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals